** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Hey what time are my bostonians going to concepts today i am guessing they doing wrist bands today just like past releases correct or no
They havn't announced it yet, but I am probably going straight after work. Don't have the time to camp overnight so praying for bracelets. 

They havn't announced it yet, but I am probably going straight after work. Don't have the time to camp overnight so praying for bracelets. 
you copping bro? "working from home" tomorrow? 
laugh.gif

Next level s***.  Instant classic, I don't know how people aren't losing their minds for this shoe.  

The only thing I wish is that they treated us to some of that kangaroo on the side panel where that grey is.  Would have set it off over the mesh.  

These are that good though.  
These will be like the c-notes. Everyone was hating before they came out. Now they are a NB classic that everyone searching for and pairs have dried up. These will be even more cherished after awhile since much less production

they are the exact opposite of the unwieldy lire with its ridiculous amounts of zeros. nice work concepts.

These will be like the c-notes. Everyone was hating before they came out. Now they are a NB classic that everyone searching for and pairs have dried up. These will be even more cherished after awhile since much less production

Why would there be so much less of these vs the cnotes?

C-Notes had a typical NB release, in-store then two weeks later everywhere else. These are only releasing at Concepts. 

True but I can't think of a cncpts collab that released online where there weren't a lot of pairs available as long as you were on it at release time.

True but I can't think of a cncpts collab that released online where there weren't a lot of pairs available as long as you were on it at release time.
I wouldn't say the Ember's were a easy cop, Tea Party's were obviously hyped but generally I would agree with you. Concepts does a great job of getting enough pairs for everyone who wants them but sometimes it's out of their control. Hopefully everyone who wants them can get em. 

You could probably fit either, but a US  nine would be a snug and secure fit.  They aren't very constraining on wide feet with the mesh side pan
Appreciate that - I think I have the most problem at the widest part of my foot along the ball. The majority opinion seems to be that I size .5 down from Asics sizing rather than .5 down from true size. Repped everyone who gave me input, but open to hearing a few more before the Lires drop.

Last edited:
Trying to get there early enough to hold the list if there is one. The corrupt mofos from NYC are announcing preorders on their ig so I'm trying to get there early enough to jack that up for them. I ain't trying to have idiots take laps and buy themselves a car. We'll see how it goes. Im trying to go Omar from the Wire on these preorder cats (whistles farmer in the dell). #teamonepair #fareseller #preorderthisb****

So...... I got the Castellers in today and they are great! Diadora are really back on form with quality as well, these are pretty much faultless...

Anyway, thought I'd do a couple of photos with the Saturday Specials as they use similar materials... Only thing I noticed was that the toe wrap suede on the Castellers is better than the suede on the Saturday Specials...

Whether they are better than the Saturday Specials, I don't know, but they are certainly one of the top collabs!

There's probably more attractive releases for resellers. I don't see such a huge market for Diadoras and if it's true that a thousand pairs were made, most people who really want them will probably get them. So far most releases weren't exactly easy to get but if you did your homework, you could obtain a pair. And those were releases of a couple hundred pairs.

I hope there's enough to go around, planning on keeping these if I cop even if the resale is high.

Edit: those castellers a few posts up look really sick!!

Last edited:
There's probably more attractive releases for resellers. I don't see such a huge market for Diadoras and if it's true that a thousand pairs were made, most people who really want them will probably get them. So far most releases weren't exactly easy to get but if you did your homework, you could obtain a pair. And those were releases of a couple hundred pairs.
There's a lot of people who collect concepts. They'll go fast, but I think resell won't be sky high at first. 280-300. Probably about as many as the Raekwons, at a similar thirst level.

Back
Top Bottom