** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I know ..i know that if anyone tries that does not get a pair they are full of sh....
Can't believe i'm saying this but i am very tempted to buy an ATC service for this.. lolol

Your info has been pretty good as far as i can remember, they really made enough pairs to go around?

Can't believe i'm saying this but i am very tempted to buy an ATC service for this.. lolol

Your info has been pretty good as far as i can remember, they really made enough pairs to go around?
Are you talkin about concepts....I think you will be fine man. I dont see the normal hype around them. I see a lot of folks "claiming" they are passing

Are you talkin about concepts....I think you will be fine man. I dont see the normal hype around them. I see a lot of folks "claiming" they are passing
Yeah the concepts. Really like the colours and the C-Note vibe to them.

Although Concepts = hype + multiple charges to my card

At this point there have been so many phenomenal collabs- and they're all so different- that it's personal preference what's good.  The only far and away favorites are the two Hanons.  I don't think these are the Hanons, but I think they're right there in the field with:

Ferros, Sols, Patta Italias, Colonel Blues, both Colettes, Raekwons, Limiteditions, Toros, and now add the Concepts Lire.  I think they're all amazing, just appeal to different people.  

I think the pastel colorway on the concepts makes it look classy and refined.  Say what you want, but once these end up in hands and stock starts to dry up, people will realize how dope they were. 

I'm going all the way to Boston from NYC to stay up all night for the friggin things lol.

Yeah the concepts. Really like the colours and the C-Note vibe to them.

Although Concepts = hype + multiple charges to my card
That's why I'm not playing that.  It's gonna be a miserable night, but I know it'll get done.  And also, that I won't lose all of my money from the transaction. 

Def using my credit card instead of my debit this time. It's annoying being locked out of your money for a week...and we all know its going to happen again

Will I be fine on a 3G connection on my phone? [emoji]128514[/emoji] probably not
Gonna be trying on my phone as well. I will loose my **** if I somehow get through. 

Tried for the GL3 tea parties on my phone and couldn't get the page to even load.

hi guys,
New to the thread, aswell as nike-talk! (I know! I took my sweet time getting on here...browsed the forum before but needed to get an account sorted...finally did)
Diadora lover (recent...as recent as the 1st Pattas)
View media item 1732210

Really digging the CNCPTS pair, but have never owned Diadora before. How do they fit compared to GL3 Miami/Flamingos or GLV Volcanos? I think I'm a Brannock 9.5, but wear a 10 for all of those (as well as Ultra boosts, Jordan 1/4/11) due to slightly wide/flat feet. Would you recommend 9.5 or 9?

Really digging the CNCPTS pair, but have never owned Diadora before. How do they fit compared to GL3 Miami/Flamingos or GLV Volcanos? I think I'm a Brannock 9.5, but wear a 10 for all of those (as well as Ultra boosts, Jordan 1/4/11) due to slightly wide/flat feet. Would you recommend 9.5 or 9?
Go down .5 from Volcanos if you have wide feet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom