** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Real talk I love diadora collabs. Unfortunately my size is apparently a "money size" for resellers so I've struck out on every thing. Except the cncpts joints that just drop.

One day I want to cop the Sols, Toros, and Purple tapes

You should've told me.. I just sold my tapes

Go with the normal diadora size. They run .5 big as well.
Thanks for the info man.

Thing is I go TTS for GRs and the Hanon collabs, and half down for everything else.

No idea what my normal Diadora size is.

tons of people in the diadora fb group trying to get rid of these for retail

looks like the majority of them misjudged their resell value

A lot of them are victims of the 2 pair glitch. And, I saw one guy I believe didn't want them once he got them in hand. The fb Diadora group isn't really a reseller group because we all try to help one another out and keep prices reasonable. I'll most likely get a pair soon myself. 

Last edited:

Yea I definitely did not buy these to resell. I purchased to help a gut who did me a favor and bought my United Arrows and shipped from Japan. He asked if I could get these for him. Then his brother or friend was able to grab them so I was stuck with both pairs after being glitched by concepts.

A lot of them are victims of the 2 pair glitch. And, I saw one guy I believe didn't want them once he got them in hand. The fb Diadora group isn't really a reseller group because we all try to help one another out and keep prices reasonable. I'll most likely get a pair soon myself. 

Yep...I'm the one who sold/selling for retail basically. 230 or 240 shipped because they were 215. To ship is going to be 10 or more because of large heavy box. And add the PayPal fee.

Anyone order internationally (Lire) got a tracking number that works? I can't get the PB tracking link to work.

edit: created an account with them and tracking link with usps was there in my order page - however seems to be the wrong tracking reference (being delivered to a US address it seems).

Last edited:
sounds like a lot of the "OG heads" all got pairs they conveniently "don't want"

also with the 2 pairs, concepts announced that refunds would be immediately provided.

some thins smells fishy. 

i guess people thought they could make extra lire wit the diadora lire

sounds like a lot of the "OG heads" all got pairs they conveniently "don't want"

also with the 2 pairs, concepts announced that refunds would be immediately provided.

some thins smells fishy. 

i guess people thought they could make extra lire wit the diadora lire
Thats some nonsense. I didnt even want 2 pairs. I didnt even want 1 pair. 

Concepts should of fixed it as soon as they saw people purchased 2. If anything, held them and contacted the person to see if they were glitched or really planned to order 2 pairs. Email takes 3 minutes. 

I sold both my pair for 240 shipped. That was just enough for me to break even. I made $15 total at the end of it after shipping and Paypal fees. 

***I wrote them an email immediately after I purchased to say I only needed one pair...and they still shipped 2. Didnt even respond back at all**

Anyone order internationally (Lire) got a tracking number that works? I can't get the PB tracking link to work.

edit: created an account with them and tracking link with usps was there in my order page - however seems to be the wrong tracking reference (being delivered to a US address it seems).
Same here man. Mine says "out for delivery" when it's not even in my country yet. But I assume that is were packages go for overseas shipments.

Same here man. Mine says "out for delivery" when it's not even in my country yet. But I assume that is were packages go for overseas shipments.
they are getting sent to Pitney Bowes first who do the tax thing, it's the same place where the ebay global shipping centre is

Concepts should of fixed it as soon as they saw people purchased 2. If anything, held them and contacted the person to see if they were glitched or really planned to order 2 pairs. Email takes 3 minutes. 

I sold both my pair for 240 shipped. That was just enough for me to break even. I made $15 total at the end of it after shipping and Paypal fees. 

***I wrote them an email immediately after I purchased to say I only needed one pair...and they still shipped 2. Didnt even respond back at all**
Should've made an addendum and stated that you were an OG diadora team member.

what I don't understand is why would someone knowingly purchase two pairs.

i kept refreshing and waiting until the site allowed me to purchase one pair.

Why even purchase them unless you were looking to make a quick buck? :nerd:

Why even purchase them unless you were looking to make a quick buck?
nerd.gif
he was "helping" a friend.

i dont feel sorry for anyone that purchased 2 pairs by "accident", u knowingly and willfully had to have had 2 in cart to purchase in the first minute or 2, not like they added 2 in cart automatically

Reactions: JPS

i dont feel sorry for anyone that purchased 2 pairs by "accident", u knowingly and willfully had to have had 2 in cart to purchase in the first minute or 2, not like they added 2 in cart automatically
too much truth. repped

Why even purchase them unless you were looking to make a quick buck?
nerd.gif

he was "helping" a friend.
I was helping the guy in Japan who did me a big favor and went out and grabbed me a pair of the Tan - United Arrows. He asked if I could help and I told him sure since he went out his way to go back to UA, purchase them and ship them for no extra cost. 

Just repaying the favor when the favor is due. Was grabbing and shipping to him(seeing intl shipping is ridiculous) especially to Japan.

My thing is if I asked to cancel one of them due to "glitch" or whatever, why wouldn't they cancel it. Thats the shady part to me. It was done literally 2 seconds after I placed order. Copied Order# and said thanks for the sale, I only need one pair but site would not let me check out, can you please cancel one of the pairs please? 

And....they went right ahead and shipped 2 pairs. 

**No matter what, I made my money back and did not resell for profit. Just wanted to get back what I originally spent**

Last edited:

You're right, that's what it must be.  I recall them arriving in 3 days last time I ordered from cncpts which was pretty remarkable.  But if I recall that was with UPS or fedex I think.  

I was helping the guy in Japan who did me a big favor and went out and grabbed me a pair of the Tan - United Arrows. He asked if I could help and I told him sure since he went out his way to go back to UA, purchase them and ship them for no extra cost. 

Just repaying the favor when the favor is due. Was grabbing and shipping to him(seeing intl shipping is ridiculous) especially to Japan.

My thing is if I asked to cancel one of them due to "glitch" or whatever, why wouldn't they cancel it. Thats the shady part to me. It was done literally 2 seconds after I placed order. Copied Order# and said thanks for the sale, I only need one pair but site would not let me check out, can you please cancel one of the pairs please? 

And....they went right ahead and shipped 2 pairs. 

**No matter what, I made my money back and did not resell for profit. Just wanted to get back what I originally spent**
Dude, I dont know how many times you've repeated it and people still dont get your story.

The last time Concepts shipped this fast on a major release was for the BTP's, at least for me. Ordered on a Sat, arrived on the following Mon.

I'm still mad about the extra pair though. Just needed 1, copped 2 and ordered a 3rd pair alone in case they wanted or I could cancel the original order. I'll probably get some heat for this seeing that yall are giving bds some major crap for his situation. Yes it is our fault for not waiting a minute or 2, but in the case that these didn't sit like they did, we didn't want to miss out. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom