** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

You know what...I don't think I agree with that.  S8000 is too...oval-like.  The reason why I like the N9000 is because its a more streamlined look...prefer that serrated toecap too.  And there are so many panels to switch up on the N9000 that it gives collaborators a lot of options.  

If you're talking toebox dents, then you're right.  But other than that, I give the n9000 the W.
the S8000 is really bulky, I got the Espresso Ristretto S8000 and it just feels a lot more clunky. I personally think the V7000 looks to have the best shape but the N9000 will remain the top model

IF...and that is seriously a IF, I keep my extra Lira due to me actually liking them in hand, I may need a swap for a 9.5. If someone has it then keep me posted.
Same. I'd be very shocked if they actually arrive today though, they haven't even made it to the local sort facility here yet.
Mine are sitting at the post office waiting for me to come sign for them. 

Heading there in about 45 min.

Just noticed the signature req on my Liras, guess I'll have to go pick them up tomorrow. Glad cncpts did that, hate packages sitting on my porch all day/night.

Really wish i didnt pass on the Lira. I am still holding out hope for a ww casteller release. Congrats to all those that were able to get a pair. the reviews Ive watched look great

IF...and that is seriously a IF, I keep my extra Lira due to me actually liking them in hand, I may need a swap for a 9.5. If someone has it then keep me posted.

Mine are sitting at the post office waiting for me to come sign for them. 

Heading there in about 45 min.

What size is your extra?

And V verdykt you and me both.....

Last edited:
What size is your extra?

And @Verdykt you and me both.....
They both were sz10. I already have them both sold unless I decide to keep one. One has already been paid for and it will be shipped out today or at the latest tomorrow morning. I have to go pick them up from post office  today.

Hey gais I'm here from the RF thread.

I heard diadoras are the move. Which collabs should I pay and cop at absurd retail so I can stunt in joggers and say I been on diadora since before Juventus was relegated?

Oh yea, how do hey fit? What cleaner should I use to clean suede.

Lastly, did anyone get tracking yet? I know the RF didn't release yet but maybe they shipped for some of you.

WE can't wait for this collab

Hey gais I'm here from the RF thread.

I heard diadoras are the move. Which collabs should I pay and cop at absurd retail so I can stunt in joggers and say I been on diadora since before Juventus was relegated?

Oh yea, how do hey fit? What cleaner should I use to clean suede.

Lastly, did anyone get tracking yet? I know the RF didn't release yet but maybe they shipped for some of you.

WE can't wait for this collab
Trololololol

Real talk I love diadora collabs. Unfortunately my size is apparently a "money size" for resellers so I've struck out on every thing. Except the cncpts joints that just drop.

One day I want to cop the Sols, Toros, and Purple tapes

They both were sz10. I already have them both sold unless I decide to keep one. One has already been paid for and it will be shipped out today or at the latest tomorrow morning. I have to go pick them up from post office  today.

Damn, 10 is what I think I need too...going to try this 9.5 on once it gets here....hope they fit

Damn, 10 is what I think I need too...going to try this 9.5 on once it gets here....hope they fit

Well I am thinking this 10 going to be floppy.I may need that 9.5 so we might be able to work something.

On the way to grab mine now from post office

Back
Top Bottom