** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yes you could try putting extra insoles and see how it feels.
No insole will help that size gap.

yeah, insoles work for me for casual wear.  i have us11.5 in espressos and us12 in Sols, and the Sols feel just like the expressos to me with one of those cheap SofSole air sole inserts from finishline.
i shoudlnt have pulled trigger so early before reading up. i copped them at like 1pm cus i felt asleep late. im a size 12 in all my jordans tho. 4, 11, 3, 7s. 

they come in tomorrow so i'll update you guys then.

I saw the Lire in person today... prob my favorite n9000 next to the Patta Italia..

I won't unds them til next spring/summer tho...

fml. extra insoles ftw or na?
I wear my size 12 Ferros with an insole. It works, but it's not ideal.

The main problem I have with Diadora sizing is not the length, but there is generally a lot of extra room in the shoe. I normally prefer a more snug feel. I went down to an 11 on the Lire, so I hope this works out. My Sol's are a size 11.5. They fit fine, but they even have some room in them. 

Glitches on websites happening all the time. Not sure why people are butt hurt . That Best Buy glitch months back anyone remember that? Anyhow, I'm sure they'll take care of people who had to cart 2. That glitch was also fixed in a flash, I was there and it was fixed whitin about 3 minutes. Wish I got a second pair to be honest

Glitches on websites happening all the time. Not sure why people are butt hurt . That Best Buy glitch months back anyone remember that? Anyhow, I'm sure they'll take care of people who had to cart 2. That glitch was also fixed in a flash, I was there and it was fixed whitin about 3 minutes. Wish I got a second pair to be honest
I know it sounds weird saying, but it sucks that they have already shipped the (2) shoes before they could respond to emails to fix the issue and canceling one pair of shoes from an order.

Sorry these no collabs n9000 but still the best cw that I love. Love purple shoes. Didnt know diadora runs in uk sizing (havent got any before). Asked for 9.5. Which is uk9.5 eur 44. The fit is narrow in the toe box. When I try them on the fit fine. But back home, found the length is longer then I expected. But still tight in the toe box. Its same fit as I found in the asics tigers gel series n saucony retros. Very comfy n solid.

View media item 1736467
View media item 1736466

This collab is a concepts classic. 

I went all the way to Boston from Queens for them because I know my sneakers.  Everyone complaining about 2 pairs...would you complain about having 2 pairs of Rose 997s, because these are in the same league.  The N9000 is one of the hottest rising silhouettes, matter of time before it catches up to the 997 and gel lyte 3 as a favorite.  And this collab is one of the best ever on the n9000, I'd rate them about even with the 24 kilates sols, or just under the 2 hanon collabs and the Patta Italia.  

In 2 years, you'll be able to unload your pair for 400 bucks.

get ready for it.... the rf hype
I bet his are dope.  He always tries to get lux leather on his collabs now, and diadora ain't shy with that.  Watch him murder this one.  Might redeem his whole year (he had one good drop, which was the Sakura pack).

They finally got here. The suede is super soft and thick, and it smells incredible as well! The most leathery smelling suede in recent memory. Um.. yeah.

Just a gorgeous shoe.

They finally got here. The suede is super soft and thick, and it smells incredible as well! The most leathery smelling suede in recent memory. Um.. yeah.

Just a gorgeous shoe.
100% Agree...

If these dont make a World Wide appearance...I am genuinely going to be sorry for those who were not able to cop. These are going in my top 5 list of Diadora...I think. Simplicity, excellent materials and not one issue at all and can be worn with literally anything. 

S8000 > N9000 
You know what...I don't think I agree with that.  S8000 is too...oval-like.  The reason why I like the N9000 is because its a more streamlined look...prefer that serrated toecap too.  And there are so many panels to switch up on the N9000 that it gives collaborators a lot of options.  

If you're talking toebox dents, then you're right.  But other than that, I give the n9000 the W.

So crooked concepts trying to make people buy two pairs of their failed attempt at a cnote style n9000??? If they done that on purpose that's pretty fu***d. So the left over pairs will end up around the usual spots, or at some outlet at half price. Probably the worst n9000 to date [emoji]128522[/emoji]. 
...Ronnie Fieg, is that you?

The shape of the s8000 is nicer than the N9000 imo

Hopefully we'll see some dope 8000 collabs soon. Getting tired of the 9000 already.

Back
Top Bottom