** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Well I am thinking this 10 going to be floppy.I may need that 9.5 so we might be able to work something.

On the way to grab mine now from post office

Cool, mine just made it to the sort facility. Hopefully they arrive today.

Had to go over to the RF page and hit them with that Ruckus...

Dang new ninjas...

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone miss out on the Patta x N9000?

Either perf or non perf at back. I maybe grabbing a pair! 

Grabbed mine from USPS at lunch today. The suede is super nice. The salmon is going to make me get rid of them though. I said a few days before release that colors are too girly and I wish I would have trusted my gut.

They are top notch though

Last edited:
Both of my pair are being sold. Got them....concepts huge box makes NO sense. 

Anyways...they are nice, but I dont see any reason to keep. So I am letting both pair go to @Diadora addict  .

Got my pair amazing shoe but one of the toes are jacked like its all super warped andstained :frown: I contacted concepts hopefully they will be able to exchange the pair or get a refund but man how does something like get overlooked when they get repackaged into special concepts boxes no bueno! 

Got my pair amazing shoe but one of the toes are jacked like its all super warped andstained :frown: I contacted concepts hopefully they will be able to exchange the pair or get a refund but man how does something like get overlooked when they get repackaged into special concepts boxes no bueno! 
Because Concepts gives no Fs. Thats evident in how they went and screwed folks who purchased 2 pair. 

View media item 1737088
Happy with my pair. No flaws worth complaining about. The tip of the outsole is off center (noticed when taking this pic), but they're shoes and they gon get fked up anyways. The left shoe fits perfect, which is the side I size for. Wasn't able to get the Easter af1s back in the day so I will settle with these pastel sneakers. First diadora.

hahahahaha @thefasterblade C'mon man, you gotta be positive dawg.

I gotta homie who has an extra 10 of the lira for retail. The cat he was helping out flaked on him.

I'm getting the feeling, that I am going to be disappointed in the Lires. 
they're super nice in hand... i didnt notice any flaws in my pair. 

the only reason i dont like them is bright rainbow colors arent really my style. if the green and pink were more dull looking then i'd love them. 

Cncpts customer service ain't going to do a damn thing about that. They never did anything about my Boston Tea Partys. All they did was give me the run around.

Got my lira in, thank the concepts gods for no flaws, a bit roomy but not as bad as i thought (pulled the trigger too quick and didn't 1/2 sz down from my nike size stupid me), might work just fine or i may end up stuffing another insole in to fill space if it gets annoying.  nice start to a diadora collection 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom