** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Concepts collab boxes are always packed loose with paper inside.

For gods sake the shoes can be set upright lol

Would need a ton of paper inside the box to keep the shoes from bouncing around.

Concepts collab boxes are always packed loose with paper inside.

For gods sake the shoes can be set upright lol

Would need a ton of paper inside the box to keep the shoes from bouncing around.

Yea, dude. It's ridiculous. I mean, they're big enough to put the original Diadora box inside of it. If they did that, at least the shoe wouldn't flop around and get messed up.

Yea, dude. It's ridiculous. I mean, they're big enough to put the original Diadora box inside of it. If they did that, at least the shoe wouldn't flop around and get messed up.
Thats a good point...what do they do with the original boxes? throw them out i guess? They should just put them in the concepts box like you said. 

Yeah cncpts boxes are just stupid already. I know most people liked them but all they do is mess up my shelf flow

You got a response from concepts? I'm still waiting for them to get back at me they ask for order number but haven't heard anything since :/

Got my pair. They look great, colors are as muted as I hoped they were--they don't look "girly" like some people have said. Green flat laces look great. One of my shoes does have the diadora dent but I really don't care. Very pleased with the whole release and fast shipping. Wish every release was like this

Guys if cncpts is slow to respond. Use the magic words of dissatisfied and chargeback

Came in today and they look great. Very pleased. I went a full size down for the first time in my Diadora buying and I finally have my ideal fit. 

Just came home to these. Tried on .5 down and my tts. I can do either, but will just stay tts.

took mine out the box, pleasantly surprised..look much better in hand/on foot...shoulda came out in the early summer tho woulda gotten lots of wear

Can someone hook me up with the OG diadora boxes (green and black) that concepts threw away ?
I'm willing to make it worth your while for anyone of you who can help me ...

As a previous poster had mentioned sizing down for the diadoras is not necessarily for length but due to the roominess in the height of the toebox, for fun i threw into my tts liras insoles from my roshe runs below the stock insoles, and they fit now real good... the roshe insoles are a denser foam which fills up for the height real nice and doesn't compress down as easy, and the tts length is actually good for me... anyway, for those who may find this of use-

I also prefer the black box over the grey one concepts provided. It just takes up too much room. Also, can anyone confirm if there will be a worldwide release for the limiteditions diadora n9000?

Back
Top Bottom