THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

tumblr_lphsjy1Cqz1qe9r2fo1_250.gif
tumblr_lphsjy1Cqz1qe9r2fo2_250.gif
tumblr_lphsjy1Cqz1qe9r2fo3_250.gif

tumblr_lphsjy1Cqz1qe9r2fo4_500.gif

Btw Anne Hathaway was interviewed and said that the catsuit in the released pic was only  "a tenth of the real catsuit" soooo

Man, they been blockin downtown all week filmin this damn movie, it better be good
laugh.gif

There's gon be some winter scenes based off the fake snow I was walkin over. Couldn't really get to see any filiming or anything.

From what I got from that was Bane has a british accent and not a Spanish one .Def not cool dude was from a carribean island that spoke spanish.So Hardy is essentially playing Bronson.

Its not a Batwing. I think its the Bat-chopper. They will probably add CGI rotors in post production. In on of the photos where you see it head on, you can clearly see an opening where the rotor and blades will be spinning.

I don't know, the top looks pretty flat. I could imagine it being like a hover plane of sorts.

I'm really geeked about this movie coming out. Is it just me or does anyone else think Marion Cotillard is hot?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Damn so far looks like it'll mostly be shot in daylight.

Parts of TDK were shot in daylight too and they just made it darker in the film.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Parts of TDK were shot in daylight too and they just made it darker in the film.

Or it could be that Bats is drag out into an all our war dealing with the bad guys here.

I'm digging how their are thieving my mans toys though. Damn its only August 14 2011. The anticipation is cool but man I can't wait.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yea that daylight thing is throwing me off as well.  Even the scenes with catwoman and batman are in the daylight.  On another note those tumlers are REALLY loud.  I was wondering in thefirst two installments were they really that loud or was it just sound editing.  

Spoiler [+]
 Seems like every character is gonna be riding in the tumblr
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
just a badass pic with the camo tumbler.
gSh8l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom