THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Spoiler [+]
Nice view for the NTers.
5sYPM.jpg

I hope this mug is like 3 hours long on some Lord of the rings/harry potter epicness
My body is more than ready

laugh.gif
he finally came to his senses and realized that a couple 40 second vids and random pics aren't gonna spoil a 2 hour + long movie that isn't even done filming.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^ ^
I thought you were going to avoid spoilers?
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
I realized that all the scenes being filmed in Pittsburgh were just action/chase scenes and had were just action fodder. That and I remembered how much I knew about TDK before it released and I was still blown away at the theater. The only real spoiler that had been revealed during filming is Cotillard as Talia, and that isn't even that far fetched. The new vehicle isn't even going to be a surprise because they're most likely going to release press shots soon and in a trailer (like the Batpod in TDK). 
Really, in the end, I realized that in most of Nolan's films, no matter how much you see, he's smart enough to keep the important things underwraps.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

^ ^ ^
I thought you were going to avoid spoilers?
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
I realized that all the scenes being filmed in Pittsburgh were just action/chase scenes and had were just action fodder. That and I remembered how much I knew about TDK before it released and I was still blown away at the theater. The only real spoiler that had been revealed during filming is Cotillard as Talia, and that isn't even that far fetched. The new vehicle isn't even going to be a surprise because they're most likely going to release press shots soon and in a trailer (like the Batpod in TDK). 
Really, in the end, I realized that in most of Nolan's films, no matter how much you see, he's smart enough to keep the important things underwraps.
Spoiler [+]
Exactly, that new vehicle will flood the toy store and commercials for it will run rampant on television so there is no way to miss it either way.

I am not even sure why we are still talking in spoilers, everyone should realize this by now. With TDK, I knew so much spoilers with pics and vids but I just wasn't prepared for what Nolan delivered. I expect the same for this one, most of these vids/pics will probably look very different since most are in daylight and chances are they'll make it darker/nighttime in the film. 

I have no problem clicking the spoilers as long as they have nothing to do with the plot. Pictures and filming scenes are fine since I don't know what's going on anyways.

Can somebody help me out? How many tumblers are There?? Does Bane and his goons get a hold of them some way?????

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Can somebody help me out? How many tumblers are There?? Does Bane and his goons get a hold of them some way?????

Bats started selling them, Bane bought 3 and had it pimped out with camo paint. 
Catwoman also managed to finance the Batpod, she was more than happy with one.

FOH man, lol seriously tho

Just having fun. No ones really knows at this point how Bane and Catwoman got Bats vehicles. And to be honest I don't want to find out right now, that's something I wouldn't mind waiting to find out in the movie.

Just having fun. No ones really knows at this point how Bane and Catwoman got Bats vehicles. And to be honest I don't want to find out right now, that's something I wouldn't mind waiting to find out in the movie.
LOL Ikr. It's crazy speculating the same way we did for TDK and ended up being something totally different. God damn I can't wait but I hope all of those day time shots aren't long.
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
Is the instrument of liberation that bane talks about while on the football field similar to the emitter that was in batman begins but only stronger and slightly different/more powerful? Could it cause a earthquake hence the trailer with buildings falling and the need of batwing. I may just be looking too much into it but I'm hyped.

Back
Top Bottom