THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Just a few of my observations so far:
- a lot of the footage or pictures we are getting is done in the daytime, which unless they are rehearsing scenes is very odd.

- just a pair of goggles on catwomans face, i hope there is a cowl and it looked like she was riding in the daytime as well.

-doing a scene at the football field from 7am to 7 pm is very odd because once again it is in the daytime

-no mention of coleman reese yet or his character in the film

-no pictures of morgan freeman on the set

-

nonetheless VERY excited about this movie....

I think I may be alone on this one but I think a catwoman looks good just the way she is. A cowl is not necessary IMO.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Just a few of my observations so far:
- a lot of the footage or pictures we are getting is done in the daytime, which unless they are rehearsing scenes is very odd.

- just a pair of goggles on catwomans face, i hope there is a cowl and it looked like she was riding in the daytime as well.

-doing a scene at the football field from 7am to 7 pm is very odd because once again it is in the daytime

-no mention of coleman reese yet or his character in the film

-no pictures of morgan freeman on the set

-

nonetheless VERY excited about this movie....
-Morgan Freeman probably has the same or even less amount of screen time. 
-I doubt we'll see Coleman Reese again, minor character only significant in TDK, Bruce Wayne did save his life so maybe his mind changed about actually knowing the truth. 

tumblr_lpigwuT2lg1qacgfco1_500.gif

tumblr_lpigwuT2lg1qacgfco2_500.gif

tumblr_lpk450ENMP1qavjvr.jpg

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Do people forget that Anne Hathaway's been academy nominated before? If you've actually watched some of her best roles, she looks pretty good to me. Nolan has worked with Scarlet Johannson, Ellen Page, & Marion Catillard and you say he can't cast women..

Thank You!
Do you honestly remember Johannson from The Prestige? Page's role in Inception could've been played by anyone. Nolan didn't give her much to work with at all. Same with Marion in Inception (which I think is NOT NEARLY as good as people have made it out to be).

Nolan's problem is his films are much too plot heavy. The actors don't have much to work with because everyone is plot or gimmick driven.

If you want a character driven story watch Precious, Half Nelson, The Figher. Its a plot heavy story focusing on the superhero of the movie. We get some supporting characters who don't get that much screen time but are significant to the plot. It's true their roles doesn't stand out but don't forget they choose to work with Nolan and be part of an actual good movie. At least the plot make sense, when I hear plot heavy, I think of Transformers 3 and how inconsistent it was.

Just saw some clips of what is gonna go down at the stadium. Don't know how to post spoilers but all I can say is I truly believe Bane is going to be as crazy as the Joker was in TDK based of the pictures/clips and how Nolan rolls.

Well if there was a doubt in your mind; Marion Cotillard is Talia Al Gul

article-2022692-0D4DCE0000000578-543_634x819-noscale.jpg

Side View of Catwoman on the Batpod 
pimp.gif

article-2022692-0D4F984100000578-376_634x492-noscale.jpg

I like her suit alot in this pic I just wish he had the cowl...

Originally Posted by Hop

Well if there was a doubt in your mind; Marion Cotillard is Talia Al Gul

article-2022692-0D4DCE0000000578-543_634x819-noscale.jpg

pimp.gif

whew. anne hathaway is freaking incredible!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Hop

pimp.gif

whew. anne hathaway is freaking incredible!!!!!
devil.gif

Chick in the pic is actually her stunt double but yeah, Anne is pretty damn hot.

Banes speech; given at the football stadium (Contains spoilers watch at your own risk
devil.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom