THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

This is just probably one of her looks in the movie, Im pretty sure she's gonna don a cowl.

I think Nolan/WB just wanted to beat the websites with their "leaked" pics because they know they were going to be shooting some Catwoman in a Batpod scenes outside. I mean they could have easily released pics of Anne as Selina or just standing in the suit but they chose to show he in the Batpod, the exact scene they were shooting on location.

Proshares wrote:
How the hell am I on his ****? With the last two Batman movies and the doubts people had about the characters/casting and how wrong people turned out to be, they shouldn't be doubting Nolan in this series. They should shut the hell up about it and stop *****ing for the next year like they did before TDK came out.
laugh.gif
how am I being a stan telling people to stop complaining about still shots and teaser trailers about a movie a year away? Jesus, can't say anything in defense of anything w/o the typical "stan" or "get off ___'s ****" comment.
Agreed.  All this same doubt was goin on before The Dark Knight. 

Pretty sure Nolan won that one. 

Some people just don't learn their lessons, we'll find them posting later how they'll watch it 19 times in the theatre and what not after they see it the first time.  Actin like "I knew all along" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Proshares wrote:

How the hell am I on his ****? With the last two Batman movies and the doubts people had about the characters/casting and how wrong people turned out to be, they shouldn't be doubting Nolan in this series. They should shut the hell up about it and stop *****ing for the next year like they did before TDK came out.
laugh.gif
how am I being a stan telling people to stop complaining about still shots and teaser trailers about a movie a year away? Jesus, can't say anything in defense of anything w/o the typical "stan" or "get off ___'s ****" comment.

Some people just don't learn their lessons, we'll find them posting later how they'll watch it 19 times in the theatre and what not after they see it the first time.  Actin like "I knew all along" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT

eh, all this 'dont doubt nolan' isnt entirely true, for me at least.

was not a fan of katie holmes, and again not a fan of maggie gylenhall. not convinced on the rachel storyline and even them as actors.

all his other castings have been fine though. maybe its just the women.

Originally Posted by presequel

was not a fan of katie holmes, and again not a fan of maggie gylenhall. not convinced on the rachel storyline and even them as actors.

Not the best actresses but it was just part of the story to add some tragedy for Batman.  

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by CP1708

Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
For emphasis.

Nolan will do this one-- as he has every other film he's created-- right.

Catwoman_0003.jpg

men i thought she was seriously going to look like this
30t6p3b.gif
that custome is terrible very dissapointed

What were you guys expecting. It was already confirmed that Anne's outfit was going to look less sexy and more like a robber. Who knows maybe this is just one of her outfits and not the final one. People need to chill out and wait.

Upon further reflection, as long as the story is solid, I'll be satisfied.
But I really, really hoped that the suit would have looked close to this:

With that said, in Nolan I trust, blah, blah, blah...

Originally Posted by presequel

Nolan cannot cast women to save his life its like he forgot that Catwoman exuded raw sex appeal not some goofy chick who cannot keep a straight face in her movies.Nor fugly maggie or chestless Katie Holmes. I mean its not that hard to find hot chicks who exude sex appeal charm,wit and aggressiveness .Hell look at Penelope Cruz.In my honest opinion dude may have singlehandedly taken the comic book fun out of Batman movies.Batman is not super intelligent he is just a rich guy with waaay too much time on his hands.Its alright but he takes this stuff waaaay too serious.

Do people forget that Anne Hathaway's been academy nominated before? If you've actually watched some of her best roles, she looks pretty good to me. Nolan has worked with Scarlet Johannson, Ellen Page, & Marion Catillard and you say he can't cast women..

What? Batman is extremely smart, almost on a genius level when it comes to his detective work.
laugh.gif
at Batman just a rich guy with too much time in his hands. I mean come on, at least read up Batmans wiki page before posting stupid stuff.

And seriously, if all you want is a hot chick who can't act then go watch Transformers. Anne Hathaway can actually act well, she got an Oscar nominee for a reason. She is also pretty damn hot and a million times better looking than Gylenhaal. And despite Holmes' Scientology connections, she did well in BB and so did Maggie, she just happens to be extra ugly.

Nolan also casted Cotillard and she was pretty damn good in Inception.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Do people forget that Anne Hathaway's been academy nominated before? If you've actually watched some of her best roles, she looks pretty good to me. Nolan has worked with Scarlet Johannson, Ellen Page, & Marion Catillard and you say he can't cast women..

Thank You!

Nolan's only flaw is that although he casts females that are very talented, he doesn't exactly maximize their potential or put them in positions where they stand out. It's probably because his recent films are primarily fantasy/action films which generally have a majority of male roles though.
My favorite female roles that Nolan's directed were, Rebecca Hall in The Prestige, followed by Hilary Swank in Insomnia and Carrie-Anne Moss in Memento.

Not only is Batman making a movie in the Burgh, he’s going to film it in Pittsburgh’s favorite place, doing Pittsburgh’s favorite thing! The Dark Knight Rises is scheduled to shoot a scene at Heinz Field and they want to fill the stadium with Steelers fans like YOU! For yinzer comic book fans this is a dream come true. The only thing that could make August 6, 2011 any better is if Troy Polamalu throws on a Gotham Rogues uniform and plays strong safety for the cameras.

A football game in the new Batman movie that is being filmed in the City of Champions, how perfect is that? Wait a minute! Was this originally supposed to be a hockey game scene filmed at the Civic Arena?! Who would have thought that scenes of a football game would appear in Christopher Nolan’s new Dark Knight flick? It’s either going to be incredibly cheesy or amazingly insane… our guess is the latter. Especially if the Batcopter shows up over Heinz Field!

Where is it?
If you are really asking this, please click the red X in the top right-hand corner of your screen.

When is it?
Saturday, August 6, 2011 from 7am to 7pm

How old do you have to be?
14 and older (under 18 must be with an adult)

What if it rains?
They will reschedule

Do I have to audition?
No, you just have to sign up. They will contact you with an info pack and instructions.

How much does it cost?
FREE

Will I get paid?
No, but maybe you should pay them

Where else can I find information?

heres to sign up for tomorrow footbal game i would go but thats a drive from va to pitts
http://www.beinamovie.com/ires.php

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
im so pissed that i can't go i wished they would of shot it @ the fedex field i would of gone asap

Dang, I am so tempted.

Should I read the spoilers?
I CAN'T STOP MYSELF!!!!!
Edit:
30t6p3b.gif
I wish I didn't read the spoiler
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom