THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

NEW one lol...
[UPDATED]  << as of 7:02pm it works lol...

Thanks for the update.. I just got done uploading my version on the 1st page as well.. hopefully they don't die out too fast.

pimp.gif
can't wait!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I couldn't really tell from that teaser who dude was in the hospital bed..but after reading that it was Gordon..it makes sense..i can't wait to go see Harry Potter on Saturday to see the actual trailer in IMAX..it will b much clearer than a bootleg version
laugh.gif

That chart will probably be true if they reboot the Batman franchise like they're talking about and cheese it all up like they did in the 90s.

I read about Gordon's part and I don't understand. A little kid that joker encountered in a comic strip

EVERY HERO HAS A JOURNEY
EVERY HERO HAS AN END

I'll finish this Mr.Nolan.

LEGENDS LIVE ON FOREVER.

Teaser trailer was pretty good.

Don't know if this movie can take down Avatar as the highest grossing film ever.

^^who cares... highest grossing films doesnt mean its the best movie... I'm sure everyone can name a couple movies that was better than Avatar,
including The Dark Knight... only reason everyone went to see Avatar was because of the amount of money and visual effects they put into the movie...

I think the dark knight rises will not be as good as the dark knight but will be just as good as batman begins.

It's true, watch it again. Keaton and Jack Nicholson were great but Keaton plus Pfeifer, Devito & Walken were simply better.

Look, look! I can post gifs too!
50X0V.gif

But seriously, Batman Returns had a better story that tied all 3 main characters together very well.
Batman with Nicholson was great but it was pretty straightforward and simple. Very well acted but Pfeiffer as Catwoman and Devito as Penguin was gold and wasn't campy at all. Walken was good.
Story was much more interesting too. I didn't like Basinger as Vale at all, she didn't act like the tough, outspoken reporter she was supposed to be, at least she didn't portray it well enough.
Come to think of it, I think Keaton might have actually been better as Bruce in the second film too.

With that said, both Burton Batman film were really good, ranked just below TDK and both slightly better than Begins but Batman Returns was just better to me.

Queue the gifs since I know NTers hate it when you go against the grain.

Originally Posted by RFX45

But seriously, Batman Returns had a better story that tied all 3 main characters together very well.
Batman with Nicholson was great but it was pretty straightforward and simple. Very well acted but Pfeiffer as Catwoman and Devito as Penguin was gold and wasn't campy at all. Walken was good.
Story was much more interesting too. I didn't like Basinger as Vale at all, she didn't act like the tough, outspoken reporter she was supposed to be, at least she didn't portray it well enough.
Come to think of it, I think Keaton might have actually been better as Bruce in the second film too.

With that said, both Burton Batman film were really good, ranked just below TDK and both slightly better than Begins but Batman Returns was just better to me.

I just watched Batman Returns last weekend and I must agree that Keaton played the role better in Returns than he did in first one.  I think I'd have to agree that Returns was better than the first one, but TDK blows them away.  They are on the level of Begins though...

In Nolan's batman, it seems that the supernatural/mysticism is never mentioned or doesn't exist but I think that might change with Bane and possibly with Ra's Al Ghul.  

Originally Posted by DimSum9

In Nolan's batman, it seems that the supernatural/mysticism is never mentioned or doesn't exist

Nolan's intention was to make the movies that way.

Back
Top Bottom