The Cool Kids

Who has heard of them, I just started listening to them and they are soo different. I think a lot of rappers and groups are going to start heading in theirsame direction. Their style is not played out yet but it will be.

different?

excuse me, are you talking about the guys who rap about gold chains, streetwear, and the 1980s?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

different?

excuse me, are you talking about the guys who rap about gold chains, streetwear, and the 1980s?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

laugh.gif

ive been known to hate these guys...but they are doin they thing right now i cant front..

beats is on point.

don't like the whole look of them..but it catches the public eye. I see it as just a "look"

they aight

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

No they are way different, have you heard there sound? and they dont just rap about gold chains and the 80's, they talk about bmx bikes, action figuresand eating cereal. Listen to them

Originally Posted by BENNYNOCKIT

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

No they are way different, have you heard there sound? and they dont just rap about gold chains and the 80's, they talk about bmx bikes, action figures and eating cereal. Listen to them

That doesn't make it any better. We don't care if he eating Frosted Flakes or Wheaties.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

No they are way different, have you heard there sound? and they dont just rap about gold chains and the 80's, they talk about bmx bikes, action figures and eating cereal. Listen to them

That doesn't make it any better. We don't care if he eating Frosted Flakes or Wheaties.
laugh.gif
Wow a very uneducated and irrelevant post, THANKS

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

duke thought he was providin' a logical counterargument wit' this tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

duke thought he was providin' a logical counterargument wit' this tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was just trying to express that they dont rap about just what that dude said up there, and how would that not be logical

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

different?

Yeah, they're different
smh.gif

co-sign

laugh.gif
Wow a very uneducated and irrelevant post, THANKS

O the irony of the use of irrelevant.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

beats is on point.
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

their beats are nice....

That is all I'll give them
Originally Posted by illphillip

Watch out, they may sign to a major here in a minute.....

Watch out for what? more BS to avoid on the tv and radio?
souljaboy was trash when he was on youtube and he's still trash now that hes on 106 n Park
laugh.gif

I know you're with a label, but in this day and age, thats actually a bad thing.
laugh.gif

I was chillin' with these dudes the other night...They are pretty chill in person. I was at their concert on friday, and after it was over, they stayed andtalked to a few of us afterwards. I guess they are on a college tour of some sort. But anyways, I like their music, it's pretty good. I know that Cereal,and BMX bikes don't sound really appealing, but when they are over a old school beat (word to LL's Boomin' system, chopped up and sampled out), itsounds piff.

Anyways, I was able to get a pic with Mikey Rocks. They were diggin' the Tech Challenge 2s I was wearin'
pimp.gif

n30112945_33234044_5799.jpg

Back
Top Bottom