thats a no no

Originally Posted by haiti5

my dude said they swag is on point...

laugh.gif

thats a no no

I know right...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

It's that image they pushin' that gotthem winnin' right now.

If they dressed "normally", It wouldn't even be a huge frenzy over them N's like that.

It's like, They not even being judged on their lyrical talent, But all the superficial shh surrounding their image.

Because they can spit to a certain extent.

"Action Figures" was the first shh they made that I liked for real and could relate to.

Soon as he kicked off the verse with "Whadown?", He had my attention...Finally got on some Chicago type shh.

At the end of the day, They from the crib, So I wanna see them win.

Were them Ns even alive in the 80s? I wanna know why this 80s $!% is so popular right now. They wasn't THAT great.

Anyway, I downloaded their EP awhile ago, I wasn't blown away. All the beats sounded similar to me. Listened to it once, need to delete it.

Cool Kids is nice. I respect their music compared to a lot of the rappers NT listen to... i.e. Joey Buddens, Jae Millz, and Soulja Boy

Cool Kids is nice. I respect their music compared to a lot of the rappers NT listen to... i.e. Joey Buddens, Jae Millz, and Soulja Boy

It's that image they pushin' that got them winnin' right now.

If they dressed "normally", It wouldn't even be a huge frenzy over them N's like that.

It's like, They not even being judged on their lyrical talent, But all the superficial shh surrounding their image.

Because they can spit to a certain extent.

"Action Figures" was the first shh they made that I liked for real and could relate to.

Soon as he kicked off the verse with "Whadown?", He had my attention...Finally got on some Chicago type shh.

At the end of the day, They from the crib, So I wanna see them win.

cosign...like any facet of rap...marketing is the biggest thing. these dudes have a look. its no diff from outkast dressing like pimps and trolls back whenthey dropped.

Now is they a gimmick...i dont think so. Are they herbs and posers...to a certain extent on a personal level..YES
laugh.gif
..but thats just from my encounters and being in that "Scene" inchicago. alotta dudes that dress like that are herbs and posers. jus 3 or 4 years ago they was rockin jerseys and cooperstown fitteds, now they shop in wickerpark...
sick.gif
but thats the nature of things, and honestly it doesnt changethe fact that the beats bang. lyrically i know other rappers that would murder those beats but whateves.
so all in all..give them the props they deserve. they from the chi..ill support. cuz once a region catches on fire...a & r's start flockin
glasses.gif

First verse off "Action Figures" gets my approval
from the delivery to the actual words spoken

its no diff from outkast dressing like pimps and trolls back when they dropped.

Dunno about that....they built concepts off that but they NEVER built their image off of it....

anyway I haven't gave these dudes a listen yet.....

somebody put me on

I almost have a preconceived dislike for their music, just because of how they dress and how that dude described their subject matter...sounds like the epitomeof hypebeast rap.
I'd rather listen to Dom or Wale
laugh.gif

I never heard the Cool Kids music tho, so I guessss I'll have to wait before I make judgements

on a personal level..YES
laugh.gif

What happened?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
that whole scene is
sick.gif
..i do like the music that djslike mano and roan etc spin so i end up at those types of parties.

but lets just say a certain person thought they was hollywood and was goin extra hard at someones girlfriend...even after she turned them down
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

beats is on point.
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

their beats are nice....

That is all I'll give them
Originally Posted by illphillip

Watch out, they may sign to a major here in a minute.....

Watch out for what? more BS to avoid on the tv and radio?
souljaboy was trash when he was on youtube and he's still trash now that hes on 106 n Park
laugh.gif

I know you're with a label, but in this day and age, thats actually a bad thing.
laugh.gif
First off, you don't know anything about me. Second, I hate even communicating with someone doing all this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
bull @!@*.... Andlastly, I said watch out BECAUSE it's a bad thing. Genius.

you can argue that you think theyre wack , phony , and all that

but to say that their sound isn't different than whats poppin in mainstream rap right now is sillyness

laugh.gif
that whole scene is
sick.gif
..i do like the music that djs like mano and roan etc spin so i end up at those types of parties.
I know what you tombout...
laugh.gif

I almost scraped this dude from Leaders at SubT.

smh.gif
@ Dude tryin' to come at N's girls...

It had to be that Mikey dude...
laugh.gif

DipsetGeneral wrote:

yea str8 2 me.... dey swag is on point... but yea dey a bootleg version of the pack
indifferent.gif

This thread should be locked Mickey and Inglish are dope.
If you think there a gimmick don't listen
frown.gif

Thats it....

Other than That....

With A Lil Bit.....Gold.....And A ..... Pager.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S I been listening to them KS, And fools good cats for a while now.

Some of the comments in this thread are hilarious. But they're alright. The beats are super dope, some of the lyrical content is ok, but some of itsgarbagio. Just like everything else out there today. But all considered, I would say they're stuff is at least entertaining. I can stand to listen to themwhen the chick at my job starts bumping their stuff in the cubicle next to me. Much better than all the Soulja Boy garbage that she has been playing out formonths...

I f___s wit' them. I didn't on that one commercial, 'cause I thought they were The Pack...but the first time I saw Black Mags, I liked their style.And that Action Figures and Gold and A Pager is ill too..

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

laugh.gif
that whole scene is
sick.gif
..i do like the music that djs like mano and roan etc spin so i end up at those types of parties.
I know what you tombout...
laugh.gif

I almost scraped this dude from Leaders at SubT.

smh.gif
@ Dude tryin' to come at N's girls...

It had to be that Mikey dude...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course it's not Chuck English... He can't even get
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
to ride his bike in his own damn videos...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom