The Combat Jack Show Thread

All of 'em except Kev look so serious. Especially Ice.
Ice look like they about to rob the liquor store.

Screenshot_20210412-205713_Instagram.jpg

Drink Champs confirmed by Drake
Nore look like he being held hostage.

Chick loony and corny. Don't even know what she does other than being looney and corny to warrant attention.

I heard she's talented, but I've only heard a few songs and it's not my lane. She has crossover appeal.

I think one issue is Azealia could be bigger if she looked better. So I think that's one issue she has, she sees chicks who aren't very talented who get down off that pole and have others write for them and become stars.

Azealia had an excellent trajectory until she opened her mouth. Even now til she's a very dope rapper w/ her own lane. Her talent is the only thing keeping her a float as is b/c she be wylin :lol:

Joe lost his cohost, Nore got a drake interview coming, We getting a new Mood Muzik any day now

I would have guessed Joe would have gotten Drake before Nore. At least called him up.

I don't want to hear Drake on Nore.

I think Drake and Charlamange is the only one I would be cool with, because he wouldn't softball him to death.

Rather hear Drake on Juan EP b4 anywhere. It's best hip hop podcast if we're talking hip hop appreciation & stories. That Kanye episode should've longer. We'll probably never get a full on nerdy Kanye interview now :smh:

I wanna hear Drake talking about buying Pusha T's microphone, his damn CD book, and that notepad he had full of raps. Not about no damn industry ******** & skeeo's. Every time I think about them not prioritizing the pod I get annoyed. The helped me remember "Off the Books". That **** use to drive me crazy b/c it was of the 1st I remember hearing, but I couldn't remember it :lol::smh:

I think Drake and Charlamange is the only one I would be cool with, because he wouldn't softball him to death.

Agreed with this. Joe would be full blown fan girl the likes we’ve never seen before. Nore just gonna get drunk and interrupt. Ctg would at least call it how it is.

Joe cleaning up the Kevin Samuels talk :lol:

Rather hear Drake on Juan EP b4 anywhere. It's best hip hop podcast if we're talking hip hop appreciation & stories. That Kanye episode should've longer. We'll probably never get a full on nerdy Kanye interview now :smh:

They've had several good ones, The Cipha, It's The Real and my man Doggie Diamonds

Finishing the previous episode. I hate the caping for Puff, you can applaud his efforts now while still reminding him of his previous mistakes. To reduce it to blaming Mase and telling Aubrey O’Day to shut up because she’s white is irresponsible.

and on this one of course they brought up Black Rob. And I think Parks was naming names of people who can help out and named Puff, and Joe was like forget Puff, what can I do to help. I mean it's admirable., but you liked his songs. Puff made money off him, much less knows him.

and on this one of course they brought up Black Rob. And I think Parks was naming names of people who can help out and named Puff, and Joe was like forget Puff, what can I do to help. I mean it's admirable., but you liked his songs. Puff made money off him, much less knows him.
Another thing I just thought of:

Joe can’t be the ***** to say he was crying about the De La Soul masters, just to defend Puff. Make it make sense.

College is where you segue into really learning history. Outside of the texts the profs I had recommended a lot of independent literature .

I guess, depends on your major and interest.

I was thinking from the aspect of you're from Jersey and the Fugees.

Haiti really wasn't popular when I was growing up and being Haitian wasn't cool, so Parks was speaking from being an outsider.

My major was engineering, but having my eyes opened to that was still interesting and lead to wanting to research more. I understood why Parks asked for that aspect of it, doubt it's anything more than that.

Back
Top Bottom