The Combat Jack Show Thread

When Ice let the police in to arrest me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe don't got them answers man.

Didn't go to college but thinks its suppose to make you confident about your future :lol:

Ice :lol:

That's why it's funny when people are anti college and have no clue about it.

but Joe's dad wasn't around for a good part of his childhood, so he also had to learn on his own and the hard way. Then you're giving him a kid, and him having that responsibility. It's a cycle.

Like when people get upset at school and college for not teaching you life skills, like investing or how to handle your finances. Parents 🤷‍♂️

Defending Puff is nasty when you proclaim you're for the artist.

It doesn't matter If Puff was right, you're part of the problem.

Women wouldn't want to hear a domestic violence PSA from Joe.
Joe defended Puffy w/ that Ma$e stuff. I been looking ir him sideways sense :lol:

Defending Puff is nasty when you proclaim you're for the artist.

It doesn't matter If Puff was right, you're part of the problem.

Women wouldn't want to hear a domestic violence PSA from Joe.

Nah the problem is Just that... ****** are disregarding the message just because of the messenger.

What's done is done & can't be changed, so instead of progressing forward and trying to do something different as far as artist getting paid........ people attack the messenger & bury the message??

Justin Bieber definitely got his aesthetic from Chris, denying that is like saying Gunna ain't get his **** from SEX.

Ok. He's a white, less talented Chris. :lol:

Joe was right, it's real easy for _'s to be tricked by these new white people. Know a lil slang, take some pics with rappers and all of a sudden he's from our culture.

Usher and Scotter Braun put him on, packed him up and played a big role in him being classified as "one of us" but even Usher had kinda backed away from him.

Yeah I wasn't saying he was better, I was just acknowledging that Justin Bieber is what Chris Brown was supposed be. Anytime I've heard a Justin Bieber song it sounds like he's trying to be like Chris Brown. It's distinct enough to be his own (like Gunna), but it yeah. I am completely confident that Justin Bieber got tattoos b/c Chris Brown tattoos. Nothing wrong w/ it, but yeah. It is what it is.

Just came across this
1618181751667.png

Bieber's not even Chris Brown, where are all his dope albums and songs? He's an example of someone being able to get by on less talent because his audience is naturally larger.

and Joe really need to stop with the Puff defense. I'd rather them just not discuss some topics. I'm just glad that Ish and Emanny will actually push back against some stuff, because Mal and Rory wouldn't. Just like giving him the credit for Big, but then denying a Dee, Waah, Dame Grease, Swizz helped X. Nobody does it dolo. Everyone has help with what type of song they should do.

honestly, I know names more than faces. I’m assuming that’s ice and Ish because Joe always is calling him light skinned. I only listen to the pod

Ill just assume it’s Kevin Samuel, since the guy said he wants Kevin’s autograph. I see the Kevin Samuel thread in general but i just haven’t been curious enough.

I’m hoping it’s more of a pull up if any content comes from them. I kinda don’t wanna hear a conversation between them.

Nah the problem is Just that... ****** are disregarding the message just because of the messenger.

What's done is done & can't be changed, so instead of progressing forward and trying to do something different as far as artist getting paid........ people attack the messenger & bury the message??
Yeah dudes lost the point and get nothing done shifting the topic to Puff cant speak on this until he gives Loon his masters or w/e.

The fight for artist rights are going to need some big names with power behind them to get anything done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom