The Combat Jack Show Thread

After seeing how Rory responded to Nicki I came to the conclusion they aren't cool like that.

Same with how Joe acted with Charlamagne and Rory and Mal. That's why I'm shocked that some of you thought Rory and Mal were so important. Charlamagne and Ak have been saying it.

I came to the conclusion that Rory and Joe are opportunist looking out for themselves and their own interest.

I think Mal and Joe are different.

Joe and Mal been friends since like 07 or some ****. I used to follow Mal back then and they were always together and tweeting about **** they were doing.

I can’t remember how he met Rory, I know they talked about it. It was something like Rory was at a label or some **** and was a fan and they met at some music party and Rory was pursuing him and I guess they kept in contact.

The podcast is much better. I don’t see them coming back.

Looking from a far, Joe seems to respect Ish and Ice more. Maybe because they joke back. Rory is pretty unfunny. He tries, but it ain't the same. Maybe different cultural upbringing. Maybe because they've spent more time hanging out with Joe.

Which one of them said “I know when you’re about to get in your beat off bag” ? Lol

I haven't watched an episode in a while, but I have to watch this one to see the reaction on their faces.

but that **** was hilarious. When Ice and Ish are on the show it truly sounds like some friends talking **** and discussing things. Even Joe is more open.

With Mal and Rory it hasn't, at least in a very very long time.

Now I'm thinking back when dudes are going to the bathroom at the strip club. I'm glad I don't touch door handles.

I haven't watched an episode in a while, but I have to watch this one to see the reaction on their faces.

but that **** was hilarious. When Ice and Ish are on the show it truly sounds like some friends talking **** and discussing things. Even Joe is more open.

With Mal and Rory it hasn't, at least in a very very long time.

Now I'm thinking back when dudes are going to the bathroom at the strip club. I'm glad I don't touch door handles.
I think it’s more so that Ice and Ish have better personalities and actually add to the conversations whereas Rory & Mal just always responded to Joe’s topics and wouldn’t add anything. Never mind the fact that Mal never talked that much to begin with and Rory just isn’t funny.

I don’t think it was a bet though. I think he really disrespected son. Especially since they talking about therapy.

He was always sh'n on Rory. Rory just started responding the last couple months then it became a problem. It's always like that in a friendship with somebody has a more dominant personality. They wanna talk and say whatever then if that other person gives that same energy it's "what's wrong with you".

Joe made a big deal about Rory's rant about the Royal family and he did go overboard but Joe got a million of those.

I don’t think it was a bet though. I think he really disrespected son. Especially since they talking about therapy.
So why did Mal walk off with Rory? Did he also have some grievance too? He doesn't really add any substance to the show. He just sits in the directors chair and tries to be cool. While you may miss them in the background, when you really think about it and look at the new cats and how they actually contribute to the convo, as some have mentioned it makes you realize they aren't that integral to the show.

Last edited:
:lol: Jerkoff Joe Budden was good content but I don't think they realize there was consent in most of those stories with dudes that got hit.

5eJyd8s.jpg

Realizing this pod has a big cultural footprint, (Rory and Mal included) even if they don't have the biggest numbers. Pods with better numbers wouldn't have a story with legs like this.

Back
Top Bottom