The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bruh harmonized the ops he took out. Gotdamn
200 (1).gif

Whoever had the idea to flip that sample and shoot this kind of video is a genius. That's why that **** popped. The content (dissing real "opps"/deceased people) IS the standard for that lane.

This one just sounds/looks different and is kinda funny (which is crazy) as opposed to 20 ****** in a project courtyard with army guns pointed at the camera. I've seen a few other examples of this in the last year or two with ****** flipping wild samples for the humor factor but still talking reckless.

I'm just curious about the mindstate that makes an individual take the life of another and then record the admission of said act in a form of publicly accessible media.

Is it a maturity thing due to age?

I'm just curious about the mindstate that makes an individual take the life of another and then record the admission of said act in a form of publicly accessible media.

The internet changed the game. Social media took it another level. ****** that are supposed to be known shooters (not even talking about rappers) have internet followings.

It’s hard to try to delve into the minds of these kids born into social media, especially when you have a lot of 70s & 80s & early 90s babies oversharing when they weren’t born into it. Weirdos like AR-Ab.

It is wild tho. Reminds me of that Jay bar:

When I was talking Instagram
Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped

Like, I don’t know what happened to that :lol:

how tough are they without guns tho????

edit:
nevermind
"choppa get to spittin thru your set we dont fight boy"

Last edited:

Mixture of age & a lot of these younger cats really having no hope for a future

Mixture of age & a lot of these younger cats really having no hope for a future

I think a lot of us, especially black men have no picture of being old. So we have no goal to strive for. Especially when we don't have a father at home or role models in our lives. And then when they finally get it, like 50 to a Soulja Boy or Chief Keef, they don't get it or want to receive it.

Women are always taught to have a family and that white picket fence. For us it's always been about the right now, and not the future. That's why we go for the fast money and hustle.

That's why I also had a problem with what Dame said. There's nothing wrong with working for someone else. There's nothing wrong with a stable income, retirement or health insurance. And working for someone else doesn't mean you can't work towards your own goals and do something on the side.

Joe is an example of the ********. In the patreon bonus they were talking about Trey being worried about the future. Joe was like isn’t college and school supposed to stop that. No mutha****a, you are. You’re his dad, you’re supposed to teach him how to navigate for the rest of his life. You’re supposed to be having real discussions. You’re supposed to be teaching him about politics and the world. Not just school or his peers.

When Ice let the police in to arrest me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe is an example of the bull****. In the patreon bonus they were talking about Trey being worried about the future. Joe was like isn’t college and school supposed to stop that. No mutha****a, you are. You’re his dad, you’re supposed to teach him how to navigate for the rest of his life. You’re supposed to be having real discussions. You’re supposed to be teaching him about politics and the world. Not just school or his peers.
Joe don't got them answers man.

Didn't go to college but thinks its suppose to make you confident about your future :lol:

Back
Top Bottom