The Combat Jack Show Thread

EqW5i4zVgAA8cn6.jpg

I don't see how a Nore x Drake interview works.... Drake's team is very specific about his image & what he can & can't answer. I don't know how that works with a ***** like Nore :lol:

NORE sacrificing his ability to ever call Drake directly again to ask him if Diddy really slap the dog **** outta him or if TI friend got his R Kelly on at the movie theater >>>>
Definitely worth it. Drake wouldn't do Nore's show again anyway, he's too annoying.

Listening to this part about Joe and how he has got into it with everybody around him. The way he puts it like "well it's not my intention" and "if we're friends you're gonna catch it at some point".

That's not how any type of relationship should work. I guess because he's the most famous outta his friends they deal with it and make up with him but that's kinda f'ed. It's basically like we're friends but it's on my terms and you just gotta deal with it. They let him get away with so much **** he ain't changing. That other dude was like "You've made progress but still not there yet". :lol:

Last edited:
Listening to this part about Joe and how he has got into it with everybody around him. The way he puts it like "well it's not my intention" and "if we're friends you're gonna catch it at some point".

That's not how any type of relationship should work. I guess because he's the most famous outta his friends they deal with it and make up with him but that's kinda f'ed. It's basically like we're friends but it's on my terms and you just gotta deal with it.
Joe is a piece of **** human being who makes fun of it.

It's part of his appeal

You already know when you reach a certain level of success people around you just deal with your BS

I had to go find out who Dyl was. I never thought of them as individuals.

Of course Joe is talking to the one with the body enhancements :lol:

Yeah, he's about to run the "you're making us look old" jokes into the ground the same way he did the "our listeners in Africa don't care about this" joke :lol:

The light one.

One thing that is gonna annoy me if it continues is Joe stepping on natural conversation because it's "old". Which one of you ****ing Gen Z'ers really looking to the JBP for culture?

***** self conscious about the fact that they all 40+ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom