The Combat Jack Show Thread

Man is really faking the funk and capitalizing off the kids that use to get bullied for running like Sonic :smh: #JoeBuddenWasRightAboutMichael

Man that **** got weird after a few minutes.

***** Ish in the background like ‘genius’ when Kevin is making some music school analogy. I can’t man.

Like, I take less issue with the opinions than I do how eagerly these grown men seem to be looking for someone to follow. He preaching to you how to be a man. Isn’t that kind of oxymoronic? As a man shouldn’t you set your standard and hold yourself to them?

I intentionally avoided this dude for this type of stuff, so Ima chill. Been wanting to say that. :lol:

Yeah holding pom poms like this for another man at that age is sick, then have the nerve to be so opinionated on how a man should lead. Son geeked up like fabo. The way everyone else is keeping quiet has me dying though.

I can agree with some of the stuff Kevin has said so far but Ish is in the way. You can tell Ish has been in some tough relationships.

***** Ish in the background like ‘genius’ when Kevin is making some music school analogy. I can’t man.

Like, I take less issue with the opinions than I do how eagerly these grown men seem to be looking for someone to follow. He preaching to you how to be a man. Isn’t that kind of oxymoronic? As a man shouldn’t you set your standard and hold yourself to them?

I intentionally avoided this dude for this type of stuff, so Ima chill. Been wanting to say that. :lol:

Most of the KS content I’ve seen has been directed at and engaging with single women, idk what he was doing before that

Some of his live calls entertaining and that’s pretty much it for me. I personally don’t really mess w the manosphere/red pill **** tho in general

Ish was def doing a lil too much tho, you can be a fan of somebody without being a cheerleader :lol:

Parks asking Kev if he still got a job
Parks slick as hell with his questioning. Subtle *** judgement. :rofl:

Some of his live calls entertaining and that’s pretty much it for me. I personally don’t really mess w the manosphere/red pill **** tho in general

I think it’s that red pill stuff that I can’t take. Sometimes regardless of what the person is saying, if the undertones is some men’s rights vibes, I just reject everything that comes with it.

It’s funny cause I agree as far as holding your partner accountable. I just think that’s an at home thing you not gonna learn at a men’s retreat. :lol:

Samuels just re rocking some common sense x traditional gender roles to lost and frustrated ppl and they eating it up, ain’t no “genius” about it except the marketing :lol:

Whoever in the background keep trying to get the other ppl on the pod to clap for yo is nastee :lol: :smh:

Y’all be taking bruh status too the extreme. People listen to him the same reason we listen to whatever podcasts we listen to in here. For entertainment. Nobody looks up to him.

Ish was talking too much though.

Y’all be taking bruh status too the extreme. People listen to him the same reason we listen to whatever podcasts we listen to in here. For entertainment. Nobody looks up to him.

Ish was talking too much though.
Yeah it’s some ****** that definitely look up to him. Once you get into that “red pill” kinda lane, it’s ****** dying to be them.

but that goes back to men wanting to impress men. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom