The Combat Jack Show Thread

Kev be preaching with a lot of the **** he says. Ain't nobody always right. Too many people get too wrapped up in picking sides or love/hate when it comes to these podcast personalities.

I've been saying it for a long time a lot of these females are confused. They really don't know what the **** they want. They jump from hashtag to hashtag. You slutwalking one day the next you wanna be somebody's wifey. It don't work like that. Those are typically the women that call up to his show. Confused, all the over the place females. Wish I had a dollar for every time a chick told me she was doing her then a week later "I miss us....". A lot of times less than a week.

Last edited:
Ish is making me uncomfortable 20 mins in

let his nuts breathe *****

I couldn't even make it past 30 minutes. This term gets used when it doesn't always apply...but in this case, this is textbook **** riding. Digusting disgusting behavior. At one point...even Joe looked at someone off camera and made a face when the Ish ***** was getting his Rudy Giuliani on.

That was a bad look man :lol:

Mal never did anything that bad. And that's saying alot. :smh:

He hit on the head about how black men are told you shouldn't monetize this and that. That's always been a backwards *** mindset. Black men should be good at something but not get paid. Or if you do get paid just accept whatever. You see that in sports, entertainment, everyday workforce, etc.

Talked about how it's good for new black media personalities to collab and not beef. Of course those things will go untouched.

Some great points made, was a good watch. Most of what he dropped were facts, I don't see what's so bad about it. I think most of the people who hate him haven't actually been open to listening to him or have only seen viral clips. People are so conditioned to particular viewpoints for decades that any other perspective is written off as radical without critical thinking. It's also hard for some people to relate to his high value men conversation if you have never been a high earner or fall into the average category.

The only thing that was a reach was the food stamps example, using the system to your advantage is not something restricted to either sex.

That old number scale is highschoolish either someone’s attractive to you or not , but I see what he means by sweetie when she ain’t done up she looks like a different person
CF1FE797-E102-4E4F-ABFF-87660E81F6EA.jpeg

That old number scale is highschoolish either someone’s attractive to you or not , but I see what he means by sweetie when she ain’t done up she looks like a different person
CF1FE797-E102-4E4F-ABFF-87660E81F6EA.jpeg
She’s just a cute girl. Nothing wrong with that at all. Maybe a 7 but I don’t know how his scale works.

So much :lol:. He didn’t mention WHO Jordan Peterson’s audience was to them. And I find that interesting.
That slow, subtle programming. Watch these and youtube starts feeding you other black hemanwomahaters club, then the white ones, and once you're in that sphere they have a completely different goal than just "woman bad".

This ***** name dropped Jordan ****ing Peterson? That explains so much :lol::smh:
It's a community. Idky u surprised, they say the ****. You watch one video & youtube tries to push towards their content. Youtube does even let u just search **** anymore, half the **** that pops up is irrelevant recommendations to what u just searched now. They're really tryna program ppl.

I think some dudes listen to him to for support, because he's getting off stuff they're scared to say and wish they could.

IMO his demo should be 18-25 for men. Mainly these men raised by women. It's weird when you're a 35+ year old follower of dude.

One of the biggest differences is a lot of men feel they have to check certain boxes to get high caliber women. We're working towards that goal. A lot of women feel they are owed that. That's the difference.

And a lot of women are unhappy, these pics on instagram aren't providing it, it's masking it. If you're so unhappy and have divested from black men, why are you still complaining? And there are double standards. We can't say we have preferences. If we say we prefer light skin or skinny women, we know we'll be attacked. Yet chicks can say they don't like short or fat dudes, and they'll be short and fat.

Women hate a dude dating younger. He's gross. He's nasty. Even though when they wanted that when they were younger. I want someone more mature and who has hisself together. Why do they hate dudes date younger, less men for them and they know why would a dude choose a 2001 Honda Accord over a 2021 Honda Accord.

But dude was wrong about food stamps, he just didn't have that hustle in college. My roommates and I got food stamps for a period and we were put on by other dudes and put others on. You just had to have a job and get in state residency.

Back
Top Bottom