The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ish might be out of here if he doesn't put a cap on his honesty.
He didn’t say nothing too crazy though. Unless I missed something.

I was dyin when he said Pump it up wouldn’t make it to the second verse in a club

He didn’t say nothing too crazy though. Unless I missed something.

I was dyin when he said Pump it up wouldn’t make it to the second verse in a club
He hasn't said anything wrong.

His takes on the Quavo situation shows that he's not who's gonna take a stance due to public perception or fear of losing sponsors

Joe is fake he'll go up there and say some **** he doesn't even agree with due to not being thrown in a certain box

Both Ice and Ish are upgrades
See I only think Ice is an upgrade musically. Him knowing The New 1017 was dope because it contrasted “At-liens”. :lol:

I think Ish fits well overall with the 4 of them and he brings back that old energy they used to have before Spotify.

Reading the comments....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ****IN GOOFBALLS SAID THEY WEREN’T REPLACEABLE.

I KNOW MAL AND RORY READING THOSE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE AND ARE SICK AS ****. RORY 15 MINUTES IS UP.

More than half the comments saying the show is better now. Hahahahahahahahahhaha, I’m a watch the new episode this weekend and I haven’t watched that pod in months.

Reading the comments....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ****IN GOOFBALLS SAID THEY WEREN’T REPLACEABLE.

I KNOW MAL AND RORY READING THOSE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE AND ARE SICK AS ****. RORY 15 MINUTES IS UP.

More than half the comments saying the show is better now. Hahahahahahahahahhaha, I’m a watch the new episode this weekend and I haven’t watched that pod in months.

Both Ish and Ice call Joe out on his ********. Like how he said he's not in to 24 year olds and he doesn't have a type

Cam finally

tenor.gif

Please stop letting bozos like Ice talk about Covid and Vaccines. The amount of stupidity this man is saying is embarrassing. This guy was literally wrong about everything he said and too many people are hearing this and gonna believe him.

I had to hear Brandon Marshall and Vick’s wife talk about these dumbass conspiracy theories and spreading ********. ***** talked about having a party and half the party getting Covid but doesn’t think it was that bad and never got tested.

I’m hype to see Cam on Drink Champs and Chris Webber on All the Smoke

Please stop letting bozos like Ice talk about Covid and Vaccines. The amount of stupidity this man is saying is embarrassing. This guy was literally wrong about everything he said and too many people are hearing this and gonna believe him.

The issue is that it comes from both sides, and you need to do your own research.

A covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid either, like the way Parks is acting. Which might be a problem.

Which is one of the reasons I'm cool on it, is the Covid vaccine for us, or to help the economy and getting people back to normal. And would really ever know the accuracy of it?

The issue is that it comes from both sides, and you need to do your own research.

A covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid either, like the way Parks is acting. Which might be a problem.

Which is one of the reasons I'm cool on it, is the Covid vaccine for us, or to help the economy and getting people back to normal. And would really ever know the accuracy of it?

Comparing drinking milk and Johnson and Johnson products to a global pandemic that has killed two or three million is beyond dumb. Saying measles can’t kill you is also dumb because it can. People are doing their own research on Facebook and not legit sites. People that barely graduated high school think they know more than the top Doctors and scientists around the world. Taking vitamins and working out isn’t enough to beat, it’s more than that. It helps and is smart to do but you got five star athletes in unreal shape suffering from serious lung damage and heart issues. If you’re not educated on it and getting your information from conspiracy theorists, don’t speak on it on a platform this big.

Someone get this fat cornball Justin La Bich the **** out of here. He’s corny as hell and was probably a virgin until last year.

Comparing drinking milk and Johnson and Johnson products to a global pandemic that has killed two or three million is beyond dumb. Saying measles can’t kill you is also dumb because it can. People are doing their own research on Facebook and not legit sites. People that barely graduated high school think they know more than the top Doctors and scientists around the world. Taking vitamins and working out isn’t enough to beat, it’s more than that. It helps and is smart to do but you got five star athletes in unreal shape suffering from serious lung damage and heart issues. If you’re not educated on it and getting your information from conspiracy theorists, don’t speak on it on a platform this big.

Someone get this fat cornball Justin La Bich the **** out of here. He’s corny as hell and was probably a virgin until last year.

Who are all these athletes suffering from severe lung damage?

Who are all these athletes suffering from severe lung damage? All said their lungs were ****** for months.

Myles Garret, Calais Campbell and there’s another one I can’t remember his name.

There’s also been cyclists and runners that have been out for months because of their lungs being ******.

Myles Garret, Calais Campbell and there’s another one I can’t remember his name.

There’s also been cyclists and runners that have been out for months because of their lungs being ****ed.

:stoneface:

Myles Garrett who was a all pro player?

Like I said, there's BS coming from both sides. One side tries to scare people and the other downplays it.

Oh the measles thing :lol:

The argument was a bit all over the place and I think that was a technicality.

Like Aids itself isn't going to kill you (usually) whats most likely to happen is your t-cells will be so low and you'll have no immune system that you'll get pneumonia and that'll kill you or some other common disease or virus. It's death via Aids complications.

Same thing with measles.

So this is where folks been talking about the JBP :lol:

Last pod was refreshing. Ice and Ish are cool but I’m sure Joe is going to talk to them about some takes. I won’t get into a vaccine debate. I understand people’s skepticism. I plan on getting vaccinated but it’s been a challenge sifting through facts and myths to make an informed decision.

Back
Top Bottom