The Combat Jack Show Thread

:stoneface:

Myles Garrett who was a all pro player?

He had All Pro numbers and then fell off a cliff when he came back from Covid. He spoke about Covid and how bad it was for him and how bad his lungs are.

I wouldn't believe what anyone says tbh

At this point everything is agenda driven

If YOU want to get vaccinated get vaccinated

If YOU don't then don't

But to sit on a soapbox and call people stupid for whatever they decide to do or not do is actually very ignorant.

I don't give a **** if he doesn't want to get the vaccine. I think he's a moron for spreading incorrect information. He doesn't have to get it but stop passing along misinformation. He clearly doesn't know **** about the vaccine. Talk about that **** off camera, not on camera. Black and Hispanic people been hit the hardest by Covid and for some reason are being fed the most ******** about the vaccine. I can't take reading or hearing the foolishness anymore.

Ish & Ice have been alright so far but not sure I want to see them as full time replacements. don't want the stale versions of Mal & Rory either though, so hopefully they get it figured out if they come back

He had All Pro numbers and then fell off a cliff when he came back from Covid. He spoke about Covid and how bad it was for him and how bad his lungs are.

I don't give a **** if he doesn't want to get the vaccine. I think he's a moron for spreading incorrect information. He doesn't have to get it but stop passing along misinformation. He clearly doesn't know **** about the vaccine. Talk about that **** off camera, not on camera. Black and Hispanic people been hit the hardest by Covid and for some reason are being fed the most bull**** about the vaccine. I can't take reading or hearing the foolishness anymore.

You do the same thing though.

You deal with extremes to scare people in to being scared like you.

Myles Garrett had issues with his lungs, he got 2.5 sacks in five games. OK, so because of that it affects healthy people. Meanwhile you'll ignore the thousands of high school, college and pro athletes that have had it and were fine.

Not everything is black and white.

You do the same thing though.

You deal with extremes to scare people in to being scared like you.

Myles Garrett had issues with his lungs, he got 2.5 sacks in five games. OK, so because of that it affects healthy people. Meanwhile you'll ignore the thousands of high school, college and pro athletes that have had it and were fine.

Not everything is black and white.

This man is always EXTREME and does the exact same thing on this forum everyday :lol:

Be WRONG consistently and spread misinformation

****** read a couple articles from sources diluted with political drivel and become Rhodes Scholars on everything Covid-19

Wicked how those same social media influences he's complaining about has influenced him to think he's actually smarter than somebody :lol:

Mal not being interested hurts the pod and Rory being a weirdo hurts it. When Mal feels like talking is when the best episodes come about. He hasn’t been interested in a while.

I think it was Joe who said recently that Mal is the best podder in history when they're not recording

that's where I can see less episodes and maybe everything behind a paywall being good for them

Rory.... idk what his deal is. dude wasn't always like this

If YOU don't then don't

But to sit on a soapbox and call people stupid for whatever they decide to do or not do is actually very ignorant.

Having real conversation, having real information is cool but when people try to guilt you into going along with what they think is when I stop listening.

I think it was Joe who said recently that Mal is the best podder in history when they're not recording

that's where I can see less episodes and maybe everything behind a paywall being good for them

Rory just gives off socially awkward, going through issues kind of vibes. He was starting to do to much.

Joe was right when he mentioned that he doesn’t know about what’s going on with Rory and how that may be a problem because it feels like he was bringing my those issues to the pod.

If YOU don't then don't

That’s why it feels like it’s more about people convincing others and themselves than anything else. None of us know more than another. Wasted energy trying to invalidate either side as we don’t know enough to do so.

People have a hard time just living their lives and making decisions for themselves without outside influence or pressure. Just do whatever you see fit. All the debate is wasteful if ****** ain’t really discussing the issue.

With that said I got my appointment for my second shot at the end of this month. I respect those who have come to different decisions with the information we have available to us, though.

Once they reveal that you will have to get a yearly COVID shot like the flu is when people gonna really get crazy with the anti vax stuff :lol:

and it's funny how social media tried to call Dark Lo a snitch, when his situation is the extreme opposite of that. He was out here going after witnesses.

That’s why it feels like it’s more about people convincing others and themselves than anything else. None of us know more than another. Wasted energy trying to invalidate either side as we don’t know enough to do so.

well, part of this thing going away is getting a high enough % of the population immune to it. it's not like there's isn't benefit to convincing others to take the vaccine. people who don't get vaccinated will continue to spread the disease

for me it's as simple as following advice of those who have spent their lives learning this stuff. that side 100% knows more than we do. I trust the science until something proves otherwise (more science)

that's not to say those who don't arrive at that conclusion are dumb, or don't have reasons to be skeptical. I just hope those decisions are coming from an informed place

You’re right.

Unfortunately the discussions I’ve had with those people just leave me feeling like it’s just an exercise in futility. People have so much of their own personal feelings and emotions wrapped up in it that it can be interpreted as an attack on them.

I just back off. I can’t be delicate about it anymore with people. To each their own.

Nothing wrong with someone who's hesitant to vaccinate themselves due to having prior underlying health conditions or being completely healthy.

Y'all can't preach this pro choice **** in one instance and be a total hypocrite with another.

Rory just gives off socially awkward, going through issues kind of vibes. He was starting to do to much.

Joe was right when he mentioned that he doesn’t know about what’s going on with Rory and how that may be a problem because it feels like he was bringing my those issues to the pod.
They should’ve started talking to Rory when he said he sits in his car outside of his house for an hour. That was too specific.

Comparing drinking milk and Johnson and Johnson products to a global pandemic that has killed two or three million is beyond dumb. Saying measles can’t kill you is also dumb because it can. People are doing their own research on Facebook and not legit sites. People that barely graduated high school think they know more than the top Doctors and scientists around the world. Taking vitamins and working out isn’t enough to beat, it’s more than that. It helps and is smart to do but you got five star athletes in unreal shape suffering from serious lung damage and heart issues. If you’re not educated on it and getting your information from conspiracy theorists, don’t speak on it on a platform this big.

Someone get this fat cornball Justin La Bich the **** out of here. He’s corny as hell and was probably a virgin until last year.

:lol: randomly saw this on twitter

:lol: That's wild useless when needed. I was caught off guard when he played along with being MAGA Mal.

I don't think Mal is that dumb anyway. All it takes is one subscriber that has access to everything to just record it and leak it. No different than movies getting bootlegged.

I honestly feel like Rory was going through it with his girl and sidepiece. Then the **** with Ak went down.

I really feel like Rory holds a lot of resentment towards Joe for not deading all of that **** quick. On some pick me over Ak ****. He wants Joe to just bark on Ak, take his side but obviously as a grown man he can't ask for that or even voice that's his issue so instead he doesn't tell Joe anything about whats going on with his personal life cuz he cant take any of the jokey jabs about his relationship.

Last edited:
I didn’t tell anyone to get vaccinated in this thread. I have an issue with people that are uninformed spreading incorrect information on a huge platform. Other countries don’t have this issue because you’re not allowed to speak freely or ignorantly on topics of this magnitude. He was literally saying **** that’s been on Fox News for months.

I love that an hour later. Joe says the issue with podcasts are people speaking on topics that aren’t qualified. He’s dead on.

The flow with the new group is better. Joe didn’t respect Rory cause he’s a corny *** white guy. Mal was quiet and barely spoke up. Too cool or worried about a relationship. Joe has more respect for these two and had a real friendship with them so it’s an easier dynamic.

I wish Stoute would have answered the Supa Ugly question. I was shocked he asked.

I’ll probably keep checking this out until they bring them back.

Cam on Drink champs was dope, Nore didn’t go
Off the rails till last 15 min.

Cam explained why he took Jay off oh boy, dope episode

Back
Top Bottom