The Combat Jack Show Thread

1617168413461.jpeg

1617168381362.png

A lot of projecting by Rory. Ain't like he's like that.

and I would feel like a sucker driving past anybodies house like I'm checking to see if my girls over there cheating. What was he going to do, a drive by in the Mazda

Yeah I don’t know if it’s because of the situation, but they haven’t had consistent good topics like this in a minute. They used to hit the “let’s save this for Patreon”. :smh:

It took a matter of two pods for the comments on the YouTube vids to change tune . Throughout all of the issues that popped up over time, he may be Teflon when it comes to podcasting. He’s going to keep it going.

I think the issue was the past few episodes he was rambling on and on about it being vague, and wasn't discussing topics. So it wasn't entertaining. When they finally got around to discussing things Saturday it was fine.

It took a matter of two pods for the comments on the YouTube vids to change tune . Throughout all of the issues that popped up over time, he may be Teflon when it comes to podcasting. He’s going to keep it going.

He bout to on his Rick Ross during the C.O scandal :lol:

He gotta release some heat to get through this

Man I ain’t watch that bull ****:lol:

They started out first few minutes talking about renovating clubs and I was cool.

They lil mixxy boys pod wouldn’t be hitting on NAAAN! :lol:
It’s a older live from months ago when **** was still locked down heavy. I think that’s the same live where they was talking about getting their *** ate. :lol:

Yeah 30 mins in and this they best episode in a minute. :lol:

I'd be cool with them replacing Rory and Mal tbh.

"Merry Fistmas" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom