The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol:

“What was you doing in the car all that time? You pulled up 20 minutes ago.”

Now you gotta explain that with a lie she sees right through and definitely interprets as you talking on the phone to another girl because you can’t even tell the truth about how you hate the way the air feels in the crib and everything just gets worse.

2621E7AF-D669-432B-A3CC-E20689A6297E.gif

:lol:

“What was you doing in the car all that time? You pulled up 20 minutes ago.”

Now you gotta explain that with a lie she sees right through and definitely interprets as you talking on the phone to another girl because you can’t even tell the truth about how you hate the way the air feels in the crib and everything just gets worse.

That's you know you've ****** up. You were supposed to be home a while ago and you weren't answering your phone. You want to think it over and come up with the right lie.

Hahahaha Hahahaha listened to the Nature Drink Champ's, because you reminded me about it. It was boring, because Nature is scared of Mega(for obvious reasons) and Nas. He won't even say Nas name. And Nore thinks he's slick, he knows how Nas feels about him, that's why he changed the subject but was quick to call him during the Mega interview, but called Fat Joe. Nature said he hadn't talked to Nas in 20 years. That has to be over something.

Hahahaha Hahahaha listened to the Nature Drink Champ's, because you reminded me about it. It was boring, because Nature is scared of Mega(for obvious reasons) and Nas. He won't even say Nas name. And Nore thinks he's slick, he knows how Nas feels about him, that's why he changed the subject but was quick to call him during the Mega interview, but called Fat Joe. Nature said he hadn't talked to Nas in 20 years. That has to be over something.

Yeah he told Nore to call him and Nore tried to play it off. It had it’s moments. Loved hearing about Banned From TV and I’m Leaving. Then they got too drunk and it got off course.

I hate when they throw an extra guest on towards the end. Agallah didn’t need to be on there.

I was gonna ask y’all if something was wrong with Rory cuz LSA swears he’s depressed but sometimes they overdo it on the speculation and I wanted the male POV. I had typed it out but didn’t post it lol

I was gonna ask y’all if something was wrong with Rory cuz LSA swears he’s depressed but sometimes they overdo it on the speculation and I wanted the male POV. I had typed it out but didn’t post it lol

It's weird, because Joe jokes him on his fiber issues, relationship and when he had Covid. That could be for the mics/cameras, but I find it weird.

Rory does sound sad sometimes, like when he discussed his health problems and when he called in and couldn't see his dad.

I mean, from Rory’s perspective just think of some of the things that could be causing him stress. He lost out on a lot of potential money (palooza, the pod tour and I’m sure they were hoping to cash out on a pod deal by now), he said recently that he being audited and even if he didn’t step out on his fiancé, it’s been a running joke that he isn’t married yet.

The fact that he’s still engaged says it all . With all of the **** he’s said, there’s no way they would still be engaged if Sam wasn’t understanding or in on it. I don’t think there’s much to look into.

Yea especially during the COVID uncertainty, alotta life decisions got put on pause to figure out/reschedule later...And ain’t like it’s a rush to hit the streets n find somebody new anyway :lol:

Rory been “miserable” long before covid. It’s been his act for a while. He could be depressed but I’m moreso see it as an act and is his way of trying to “take the pod to the next level” as Joe always says

I think son really depressed. But probably work related. I don’t think he expected to level up the way he did these past two years. Palooza doing arenas, podcast is mainstream in terms of hip hop culture, and he’s working on an album. Working so much to not lose what you built, and to build more, I’m sure makes you lose sight of other **** in life. **** probably taking a little toll on him.

Yeah I think something is really up . He probably missed out on the most Money with palooza and touring . He seem to just really be doing good for himself based on NY standards .

also on either Reddit or YouTube they mentioned his Grandfather passed? Don’t remember that being on the pod though

also think something up with him and his lady. He plays some stuff off but idk it just seems like something is really up lol makes sense with Akademiks is saying (which is some *** *** stuff) but yeah

The answer is nobody knows. He could be but then again he could just be doing this for the pod. They all lean into playing characters.
Yeah you never know but son been going from sad to od irrationally angry. If this is a character he should pull back, a lot.

Been saying these dudes backtrack and contradict themselves on a monthly basis.

But yeah... this is getting corny now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom