The Combat Jack Show Thread

Thug brought Uzi in the game? When?

see my post above where he put him on Big Racks Intro on Slime Season and brought him into the public consciousness for people to give a **** about Luv Is Rage Fall 2015

nobody knew who he was and because of the Thug feature we peeped his tape and the rest is history. At least that’s how I saw it wit me and the peers around me. I may have the timing off and LUV is Rage dropped before.

although Drama was the one behind him ofc

Uzi and Carti both clique hopping social climbers :lol:. They used a lot of affiliations to come up, hard to pinpoint just one. It's funny cause they both started out following around Two9, just at different times

Uzi got hot and met everybody in general when he moved to ATL tho, that was like the epicenter for Soundcloud _'s. All the NYC hipster _'s starting coming to the A then it just went from there

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210103-200818(1).png

:lol:

What happened now? Cliff notes?

Rory went to Ak's crib and left a letter in his mailbox and tried calling Ak after.

This happened few months back already but Ak bringing it back up again.

Ak says he got some info on Rory cheating...

Man could u imagine a ***** like Ak spilling your tea all over the net.

I wouldn't care if it was just me but when it involves my wifey and problems we really going through at home I'd be tight.

Im sure Rory brings it up on the pod since his girl is prolly hot about being publically embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom