The Combat Jack Show Thread

Didnt even watch this but Daz Royce Nore Joe and more talk about the context behind the Em Snoop beef

read cliff notes from somewhere else and apparently Em dubbed a Snoop verse back in the day :lol: via Paul Rosenberg though. Which may explain why he randomly said what he said

I hope these dudes are smart enough soon to realize they can have their own app/platform and have these convos.

Yeah I think something is really up . He probably missed out on the most Money with palooza and touring . He seem to just really be doing good for himself based on NY standards .

also on either Reddit or YouTube they mentioned his Grandfather passed? Don’t remember that being on the pod though

also think something up with him and his lady. He plays some stuff off but idk it just seems like something is really up lol makes sense with Akademiks is saying (which is some *** *** stuff) but yeah

One thing is the pandemic sort of made the Christylez **** forgettable and a distant memory.

but yeah the pandemic sort of messed up everything with Emotional Oranges and Dusse.

I wonder if they're cool again.

I doubt Rory really let go of his day 1 over some allegations, even if true. I think a conversation was had but what kinda friend just leaves his man to starve.

I totally get distancing yourself publically tho.

Too lazy to find it but I feel like they even hinted on the pod that Bruhs shenanigans was gon come back to bite Rory/Dusse Re: ChriStylez

I remember people saying that when the situation first happened

Do y’all see the guest they have on this episode of the JBP? How?
1609937360661.png

Last edited:
Anybody cop that Karlous Miller special? If there's anyone of the 85 south specials I'd pay for is his, just want to know if it's a tight set.

You know he didn’t lol

They waited til after the interview and talked about what they wished they would’ve “had the chance to ask” :lol:
Damn it was even more pathetic than I thought it would be. Mal tossed a couple light questions, a few compliments, then IMMEDIATELY after Fauci got off the line threw dirt. I appreciated Joe's line of questioning.

Damn it was even more pathetic than I thought it would be. Mal tossed a couple light questions, a few compliments, then IMMEDIATELY after Fauci got off the line threw dirt. I appreciated Joe's line of questioning.

Bro tried to insinuate he was using note cards cause he used an adjective of “efficacy”, when that’s one of the MAIN terms you see when discussing a vaccine :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

edit:

Joe’s questions were actually good but when he tried to throw in the “why should I take the vaccine if I’m comfortable with the symptoms” he just sounded naive.

Considering the fact that NOBODY fully knows what this virus is doing to our bodies yet. The discussions around this stuff are way way too black and white, on some “well I didn’t die” type ****

I got a family friend/big bro that’s an attorney in ATL. Early 30’s, live in the gym etc. He was popping his Mal type **** about Covid, ended up getting it and pretty much had no symptoms. Then that Covid brain fog kicked in. **** kicking his *** so bad he ended up having to take an extended leave from work. It’s like his analytical skills and memory have just straight up diminished, he lowkey might get let go if he don’t bounce back :smh:

The average person doing menial office work might not notice something like that but you seeing a lot of people in highly skilled professions saying they experiencing the same ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom