The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm thinking Pete also decided to step back with him just having a baby.

A King just doesn't add much at all. Pete didn't add much either, but at least his prison stories were always good. Or the shampoo story.:lol:

Combat needs a solid co-host, bad.

Brilliant Idiots is cool. Schulz says some wild **** at times, though. That's only when they're discussing serious topics, which is rare.

For those who haven't, check out Ice T's show Final Level. A lot of real convo. Pretty good show.

I have been catching up on podcast since I no longer have to listen to fantasy and most of my sports ones have been on vacation.

The Breakfast Club on Rap Radar was good.

Ice T's show is too old for most young listeners. He digs in to hip hops early inception back in the 70's and early 80's. I like it a lot. It's not the same ol same ol.

Most of the time I don't listen to Lip Service when they have a male guest, one who doesn't play for my team or a Bruce Jenner.

Tax is up and down. That chick up there with Dave East was annoying though.

Joe is cool. Marissa I see is the annoying female when she's drunk. When she was saying Joe should call Fab :smh:

Rap Radar is good for what it is. They give a solid interview with some interesting guest who are different than the norm

Juan Ep is good in it's lane. I just hate how Peter and Ciph try to make some interviews about themselves. If they stopped talking so much, they wouldn't miss so much to have to do a part two.

Not missing Pete on Combat at all. A King can do what Pete did, and he knows more about the guest.

Last edited:
The brilliant idiots is at the top of my list right now. Schulz and Charla have a dope chemistry and theirs is the only show that, imo, has potential to be good with or without a guest.

Bodega boys would hold the #1 spot in my book if only those two could drop consistently.

Tax season is just wild funny to me. Tax is just a funny hood ***** that always finds a way to remind you of his dealings in jail/the street even when it has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed. **** is wild entertaining to me, idc what the consensus is. :lol:

Like I mentioned before, I never listened to the Joe Budden podcast; this week was my first listen. Dude's just a cornball imo. Found myself getting annoyed when he kept talking over everyone else. I feel about this joint the way mightymouse feels about Tax... only listening if you all say it's worth it. :lol:

Rap radar is cool when they have decent guests.

Combat's doesnt eem get a subscription from me.

I have been catching up on podcast since I no longer have to listen to fantasy and most of my sports ones have been on vacation.

The Breakfast Club on Rap Radar was good.

Ice T's show is too old for most young listeners. He digs in to hip hops early inception back in the 70's and early 80's. I like it a lot. It's not the same ol same ol.

Most of the time I don't listen to Lip Service when they have a male guest, one who doesn't play for my team or a Bruce Jenner.

Tax is up and down. That chick up there with Dave East was annoying though.

Joe is cool. Marissa I see is the annoying female when she's drunk. When she was saying Joe should call Fab :smh:

Rap Radar is good for what it is. They give a solid interview with some interesting guest who are different than the norm

Juan Ep is good in it's lane. I just hate how Peter and Ciph try to make some interviews about themselves. If they stopped talking so much, they wouldn't miss so much to have to do a part two.

Not missing Pete on Combat at all. A King can do what Pete did, and he knows more about the guest.
Haven't listened to this weeks pod
Joe and fab ain't cool with each other no more????
What happened

Tax is the only pod I look forward too. It is guest reliant though. Let him get a 30yr + NYC street rapper on there, and watch the magic unfold :lol:.

Naw they're cool. They talked about rap for a bit and Fab's career. Marissa was just getting annoying begging Joe to call up Fab. It was really annoying. It sounded like she was 13. :lol:

When doesn't she sound 13? She's awful, someone that dumb is beyond annoying.

Would be real dope if they get Star on their podcast. Definitely need that.

When doesn't she sound 13? She's awful, someone that dumb is beyond annoying.

Would be real dope if they get Star on their podcast. Definitely need that.

Sometimes it has this naive charm though. Like the little girl going to the big city and not knowing any better. She was in full fledged groupie mode. I was thinking, don't you work for the radio station. Haven't you seen and met Fab before? Can't you get guest since you aren't "normal"

Tax is the only pod I look forward too. It is guest reliant though. Let him get a 30yr + NYC street rapper on there, and watch the magic unfold :lol:.

Yep. That joint with Nore and Bleek were dope as hell. Even when he had Desus and Mero, they dropped that NY feel that made me feel as if I was there for it all when in reality I haven't lived there since I was 14. :lol:

It would be cool if he got Joey Crack on there. Dude's a legend in my book and I know Tax wouldn't disappoint with the lulz. :smokin

Yo, can you imagine if dude got Cam to get on the show? :rofl: :wow:

Beans also, eem though he's not from NY. :smokin

Exactly. I see Schulz as more of a contrarian/devil's advocate more so than a racist. He's got poor timing with some of his jokes, but that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to cape for dude, still interested in seeing what others have to say.

Yo man I've been sleeping on the Bodega Boys. Them cats got me rolling at work :lol:

Who's the one that does the Ben Carson impersonation? :lol:

I think the black one

Nah, surprisingly it's Mero (the Spanish cat) that does the voice of Dr. Ben "Barson" :pimp:

This is easily my favorite podcast right now, these guys are hilarious on Charlamagne uncommon sense show

I just wish they were more consistent with the podcast drops

They put one up like every 2 weeks on random *** days smh

Seriously though. When they drop I become extra unproductive at work. :lol:

They know they're inconsistent and couldn't care less.

So Tax's Twitter got hacked. And the hacker is posting his DM's trying to "expose" him.....only problem is it ain't exposing sht.

Tax is getting hella bishes off Twitter just saying some wild sht :rofl:.

Some of these chicks getting exposed though.

Last edited:
b6idGVp.png

:smh:

Tax is the same person in the DMs as he is out :lol:

That's nothing to expose.

Last edited:
So what was exposed? Him trying to get ***?

Exposing him would be him coping pleas to dudes in DM.

I feel the same way about CTG. He's a pretty thoughtful dude 70% of the time, and just says some sht to be a contrarian/troll some of the time....but he's normally in tune.

Shulz on the other hand....while I wouldn't consider him "racist"....he does come off as the white guy who is truly ignorant to white privilege, and "tired of race being brought up". He's one of those people that tries to minimize the effects of race and deflect. He doesn't want to feel like a privileged white person, and tries to defuse obvious racial situations anyway that he can. Shulz says a lot of slick sht in a condescending tone....and sometimes CTG checks him, sometimes he doesn't. He's the "why does everything have to be about race" guy.....the "I grew up the same as black people" guy. The "My parents were European immigrants so we go thru the same struggle" type of white guy.

Recently, he has owned and opened his eyes to some racial injustices etc and changed his view and stance a lil bit....but he's generally an annoying unfunny dude to me most of the time. Him and Charlamagne do have great chemistry though.

More Wax!

He's the white guy who likes black women and culture, but has no understanding of black people. It makes me question the awareness of the black people he associates with.

Racist might be a strong word, but he damn sure is bigoted and despite being from the melting pot that is New York is very ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom