The Combat Jack Show Thread

Starts at 49:00 on sound cloud. It takes a while cause joe is craking jokes the whole time but its worth the listen

I don't think it's Rocky. It's probably some dude everyone would assume is manly.

Considering Rocky and some of the women he's been linked with, I think he could do better.

Yea but are they licking his bootyhole prob not.

The story with them in the club i thought was rocky also so this makes 100% sense

These groupies would do that in a minute.

You right but i get the feeling she gets passed around the industry and they thought she wouldn't tell anyones business so you can do whatever your thing is with her knowing she gonna hold it down. There has to be a reason she is being passed around by all these rappers and rappers weed carriers.

WOW @ that story tho!! :smh: man that Merissa chick is next level.

edit: She's talking way to much and potentially exposing these dudes on the low. These rappers
know how she gets down and passing her around. The double text is also next level thirst.

Last edited:
I never listened to the Joe Budden podcast before. So this Marissa joint is an industry jump?

She has been working for hot 97 for the longest started with Flex i believe but also she worked as a manager or something for french and joe and maybe a couple other people. That being the case as she puts it she has access to a lot of artist. She shares a story every so often and sometimes they are artist or people next to them. I believe the Cleveland guy is down with mgk in some regard and then the club story Joe was like she cant be doing that because these are his peers and they look at him crazy cause he is running around with the town jumpoff.

Marissa talks way too much and she has a platform
mean.gif

hate these kinda ****

at least she's secure with it

Last edited:
Budden Podcast easily became possibly the most entertaining podcast I listen to every week, either that, Beige Phillip, or Bodega Boys. Marissa is a clown but she really does make the show go, the thot stories are hilarious :lol:. SMFH at A$ap if true

Juan ep been sliding a little imo. And as annoying as they are, Rap Radar interviews been pretty damn legit. BDot does his homework. As long as he's not crying about payola and stations not pushing "real hip hop", he's actually aight.

Tax is interesting here and there but he really needs the right guests to make it worth listening.

And on the low I listen to Lip Service almost every episode except when the guest is a chick. At that point there's just too many birds spitting bird logic :smh: :x, can't do it. But I would wife Stephanie Santiago tho :smh:

Dog I'm struggling to listen to this Marrissa podcast. Joe interrupts with a corny jokes like every 10 seconds. Unbearable

Joes podcast is the best right now.
Tax Season has fallen off hard imo.
Combat Jack is consistent but it's not as entertaining anymore.
Brilliant Idiots is hilarious to me at times.
Bodega Boys is dope I just wish they had a consistent schedule.
Lip Service is the goods I like when it's GiGi &Steph. I didn't listen to the episode with the trains guy or gay dude I don't wanna hear they stories.
I might check out Beige Phillips is it any good? What does he talk about?

Last edited:
Joes podcast is the best right now.
Tax Season has fallen off hard imo.
Combat Jack is consistent but it's not as entertaining anymore.
Brilliant Idiots is hilarious to me at times.
Bodega Boys is dope I just wish they had a consistent schedule.
Lip Service is the goods I like when it's GiGi &Steph. I didn't listen to the episode with the trains guy or gay dude I don't wanna hear they stories.
I might check out Beige Phillips is it any good? What does he talk about?

Beige Phillips is actually meant to be a comedy podcast about how to have better relationships with women from a guys perspective. Its hosted by Dante Nero who is pretty funny and occasionally drops gems. I don't check it out as much as I do the others but its a good joint to check out especially on a slow week.

Tax is very hit or miss but you gotta understand he is still perfecting his craft. I hate that him and Combat are basically just passing guest around lately.

Bodega Boys is by far the funnest **** in the streets. Like others I wish they dropped more but when they do...... IT's LIT, word to the homie Ben Barson

Hated listening to Marissa at first, but they've got a good balance. They're both at opposite extremes most time, and Rory generally falls in the middle somewhere. Leads to good convo.

Tax Season has slid a bit lately. He just needs the right guest and to be able to maintain some type of structure and flow to the conversation.

I don't even look forward to Combat anymore.:frown:

I can't even deny Rap Radar just of the strength of the guests.

Love Bodega Boys, but they drop an episode every 6 weeks.:lol:

Podcasting is really becoming mainstream. I look forward to watching these shows grow even more in 2016.

Last edited:
For me joe is something i check for each week. They have a good chemistry and i like that they are all have separate views on things so it creates a good convo and debate.

Tax I actually just started listening to every week starting with the nore episode i think and it is kinda hit or miss so i find myself not finishing somtimes.

Combat i only listen to if i like the guest or you guys say its a must listen. He is the best interview person by far but at this point im looking more to laugh and be entertained from podcasts but that may change.

Lip service is ok but like yall said sometimes it be too many females and they just screaming over each other.

I really cant listen to juan ep im sorry i get enough rosenberg on the morning show and i never really liked chyp. If yall say an episode is good ill check it out but other than that i dont even go see who is there.

Brilliant idiots i cant do because shultz reminds me of a coworker i have that does stand up. They both tell stupid jokes to test them out for their stand up and if u dont laugh they keep telling it a different way to see what gets the best reaction and it is so annoying when the joke isnt hitting.

I only check for Tax if everyone in here says it was a good episode. He's cool but I roll my eyes at a lot of what he says. I could see me and him getting into it all the time if we were friends :lol: When he has the right guest he's gold though.

Joe I'm subscribed to but it's not something I have to listen to every week. I have 3 episodes in my iTunes I haven't listened to yet.

Wendy was the fist combat episode I've listened to in like 5 maybe 6 months.

Combat ain't the same without Pete :smh: idc what y'all say. I miss the random stupidness

Combat worried about competing with Elliot's corporation funded pod

Last edited:
Combat ain't the same without Pete :smh: idc what y'all say. I miss the random stupidness

Combat worried about competing with Elliot's corporation funded pod

I honestly just noticed he's been missing . I'm kinda glad I don't have to hear him spit that presence over presents line thou

Back
Top Bottom