The Combat Jack Show Thread

No mention of CtG :nerd:

She don't **** with him anymore. Not sure why Combat didn't mention him, especially since she said if she is asked a question she doesn't wan to answer she will be polite about it and move on.

wrong of me to say cause its just a guess and wrong to slander someone off a guess.... but Montell jordan is pretty tall

Montell is too young to have been the guy responsible. Besides, they didn't know who the dude was they definitely know who Montell Jordan is.

I figured he'd ask her to expound on their situation a bit since he pretty much got the chronology of her come up. Plus C's podcast is on Loudspeaker Network so I thought Jack would bring him up in some fashion. But it was cool for what it was though. Broad did the damn thang.

I figured he'd ask her to expound on their situation a bit since he pretty much got the chronology of her come up. Plus C's podcast is on Loudspeaker Network so I thought Jack would bring him up in some fashion. But it was cool for what it was though. Broad did the damn thang.
I'm thinkin she prolly told him ahead of time
Don't bring him up
Wonder what happened
He never speaks bad about her
Always gives her props
Must have been something messed up

Charlemagne said the issue was with her husband I guess on the business side and Wendy ride or die for her husband. Gotta respect that and at least she shows some kind of respect for Charlemagne by not saying anything messy :lol: besides that one time I think Big Boy asked about him and she said "who's that? I don't know who that is"

I don't know what's worse, listening to Cardi B or seeing Marissa's sponge bob body in a Trukfit shirt.

:lol:

Not eager to listen to this weeks Joe. Her voice annoys the hell out of me.

Listened to Buckwild on Juan Ep. I forgot how many songs Buckwild did, maybe because he never did most of an entire album like Show and Diamond I always underrated him.. Good interview.

Tax was funny this week. It was a good episode.

Marissa story time was umm interesting. They didnt let cardi really talk but that was prob for the best.

Last edited:
Cardi could get it. Let her talk dirty in that annoying *** voice and all. Just to say I did it. Idc Idc idmfc.

Last edited:
Cardi could get it. Let her talk dirty in that annoying *** voice and all. Just to say I did it. Idc Idc idmfc.
I'm sayin
She seem like the type to run credit card scams
Hook u up with the jays and polos from the scam
Get u rental cars
the type to lace up and help u in a street fight
She hold the burner in her purse
Got a metro pcs phone
Take u home cook u some beef flavored top ramen
Season that **** with garlic pepper
Throw some onions and salt in it and hot sauce
Make u some cherry flavored kool-aid
Then suck ya **** after
I ain't eem mad
I like ol girl

Trip every few days about the fact that you all been ****ing for 3 years but you ain't ever tried to introduce her to your moms and somehow she ends up apologizing and saying "I know I got to get my **** together first before you take me home but I'm just happy to be with you" and then 30 minutes later she giving you that A1 dome but you can hear her voice a little when she gags and it irks you but she doing the damn thang so you let it rock.

Last edited:
Joe's podcast has been on the rise lately for me. Cardi reminds me of a lower self esteem Tahiry. Her voice is unfortunate.

Joe's podcast has been on the rise lately for me. Cardi reminds me of a lower self esteem Tahiry. Her voice is unfortunate.

A sl ut with high self-esteem is the worst tho. :rolleyes

I dont think she has a high self esteem at all. She keeps talking about how she only got her boobs and *** done because she felt inferior to the other strippers and how the comments on blogs and ig get to her because she is new to this.

Now in a year when this fame takes on a whole new level she will deff put up front like she doesnt care about anything and she will be the baddest female in her head.

A sl ut with high self-esteem is the worst tho. :rolleyes

I dont think she has a high self esteem at all. She keeps talking about how she only got her boobs and *** done because she felt inferior to the other strippers and how the comments on blogs and ig get to her because she is new to this.

Now in a year when this fame takes on a whole new level she will deff put up front like she doesnt care about anything and she will be the baddest female in her head.

it was a general comment. a jumpoff who has high self-esteem (or inflated self worth) is annoying. (savage)

Marissa's story :rofl:

Her following orders the first time she saw dude. Just waiting at the table scared to do anything. Dude tootin it up :lol:

That story.
alien.gif
sick.gif

Reminded me of an episode of Broad City.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom