The Combat Jack Show Thread

As much as I hate their circle jerk for the first 10 mins of every podcast, Rap Radar has some great guests. They came into podcasting with a lot of backing though, unlike most podcasts that just start up and build organic momentum.

See this happening more often now. With Podcasts like Serial, Bill Simmons' new network and Rap Radar with (correct me if I'm wrong) CBS ads on their podcast, podcasting is changing.:frown:
Yeah might be changing for the worst :smh:

The Russell podcast was good. He went over a little bit of everything. I still don't understand the Rush Card thing, but I guess they serve a purpose for the uneducated. IMO it would be better to get a secured credit card. But it was funny how he was acting like he was doing something saying no fees for two or three months. Man I have credit cards that had 0% interest for like a year and a half.

I always wanted to check in to the vaccine stuff.

As much as I hate their circle jerk for the first 10 mins of every podcast, Rap Radar has some great guests. They came into podcasting with a lot of backing though, unlike most podcasts that just start up and build organic momentum.

See this happening more often now. With Podcasts like Serial, Bill Simmons' new network and Rap Radar with (correct me if I'm wrong) CBS ads on their podcast, podcasting is changing.:frown:

Yeah, they're able to get some great guest. Some I don't bother with, like Logic and G-eazy last week, but since they release two or three a week I don't mind if they have a bad guest. They're a more mainstream podcast, so they have their place.

and Juan and Combat both have their niches

Bill Simmons has the pass to have cursing on his podcast now so I'm very grateful for that. I always knew his personality was kinda held back on ESPN. Only downside is that every HBO show will be severely slurped but they cover a ton of tv/movies on the entertainment side so that's minute.

It should be interesting how and if Tax mentions the Treach situation. Especially when his fame comes from the tough guy persona. He has to figure out how to save face.

Last edited:
:nerd:
What happened????
Just by me knowing treach history
It must be about what tax said about PAC
Am I right???

Yeah, over the Tupac and EDI stuff

Treach went at him on Twitter and apparently was outside a spot Tax was at.
Yeah treaty don't be playin with that 2pac slander
Wait I wonder is that why treach got beef with flex????
:nerd:
I remember when treach was on the breakfast club he mentioned flex
and How he ran him outta jersey or something to that effect
I don't think he mentioned flex specifically
But I think it was implied

Listening to Marissa is impossible. The broad is actually dumb. I mean DUMB. She tells her h*e stories and laughs and then gets mad when people call her one and tell her everything she did wrong. She really has to go.

The Jeezy vs Ross and record label talk is interesting.

Last edited:
Oddly enough she wasn't overbearingly awful this week's episode. That was a damn good episode to me actually. :lol:

Marissa is somewhat charming in a young kid way, and it's bad I think of her that way since she's 28 :lol:

I think this Tax was before the Treach stuff, but just the random Tupac stans. It was funny when Tax is like if you have a problem with what I said no matter who you are EDI Amin, you Tupac fans, run up...just run up.. And the guy from the real is like ummm, what's going on here all confused. :rofl: I wonder if Tax was looking like he was on WWE when he said it. :lol:

Last edited:
To me the Rap Radar podcast is super generic and pop. It really has no substance it just feels like a company
dumped a ton of money into them getting artist and such. It is kinda wild how they literally have had tons of bigger
named artist on the podcast in such a small time period. I feel like they could pull a Jay or Nas interview before any
other current podcast.

To me the Rap Radar podcast is super generic and pop. It really has no substance it just feels like a company
dumped a ton of money into them getting artist and such. It is kinda wild how they literally have had tons of bigger
named artist on the podcast in such a small time period. I feel like they could pull a Jay or Nas interview before any
other current podcast.

I'm sure they'll get Nas since they had his manager.

I don't find it boring, it's just some of the guest i have no interest in. B Dot does his research with guest so he ask pretty good questions.

Marissa
embarassed.gif

She a bird but I'd make an attempt to save....she just sexy as hell to me for some reason

she has a nice NATURAL body too

Aight the jaw in vid looks worse than in pics but **** y'all :lol:

save might be a stretch but she can be top 3 on my team any day

Some socks and underwear :lol:

I at least hope they were Ralph or Calvin Klein and not some cheap tighty whities or hanes socks

She let some dude just lay up in her crib and not leave for the night, because she was scared to tell him to bounce. Another app dude :lol:

Last edited:
Only listened to 5 mins this week so far so I haven't gotten to another tale from her :lol:

Someone in here said she was messing with cube son the other day and today she mentioned some guy having to leave because his dad was flying somewhere :nerd:

But I hated hard on Joe and Tax show early but now they're regular listens :lol: :smh:

If Pete is off combat show I wouldn't mind him teaming with Tax regularly. That would be a hit

Imagine a Tax, Pete, and Kevin Gates interview :rofl:

Only listened to 5 mins this week so far so I haven't gotten to another tale from her :lol:

Someone in here said she was messing with cube son the other day and today she mentioned some guy having to leave because his dad was flying somewhere :nerd:

But I hated hard on Joe and Tax show early but now they're regular listens :lol: :smh:

If Pete is off combat show I wouldn't mind him teaming with Tax regularly. That would be a hit

Imagine a Tax, Pete, and Kevin Gates interview :rofl:

look at the last contact...this is old but the last show about their time in LA Joe and Rory said something about his daddy and she's referred to him as hail before...then someone said her and her girls were on snapchat thanking Shea for weed and liquor...

View media item 1831175
Wednesday [emoji]128525[/emoji] forecast calls for #Hail in NYC [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
— IG: @MarisaMendez (@MarisaMendez) December 5, 2015

Back
Top Bottom