The Combat Jack Show Thread

Like what dude did wasn't a bad thing
But doing it for this bird exactly was
She a bird to the 5th power

Yea idk how the buddy pass thing works exactly but he can give it to friends and family I assume

He didn't come out of pocket for her but you dont know this girl. Why would u give her this privilege when you dont even know where u stand with her?

Didn't know she was 28
laugh.gif
mean.gif

She a little too old to be sounding like an undergrad bird. She still fine though

She acts and sounds like she's 16. I completely understand why Joe calls her dumb and talks down to her. She's mentally a kid. That whole story was embarrassing and she still doesn't know why.

I'll listen next week, want to hear what the guy says. He wrote some **** on Twitter but now I can't find it.

Everything that dude did was wrong and just screams lack of experience dealing with women. Why would you buy a
women you don't know anything? Your supplicating off that bat and that's exactly what your relationship will be about
if you even get to that step (judging from his actions it wouldn't have happened).

:smh: at the men in this post agreeing with his actions. You need to listen to the "The World is Filled" specifically Too Short's
rant like 1000 times.

This flight story :lol:

Finally check Joe podcast off the strength of all the Marisa stories posted it's 41episodes :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Not all airlines are the same, I don't know what his airline is like or what his position there was. It might have cost him $0 to put her on a buddy pass. I probably wouldn't do it myself but if it's not costing him ****, no problem with it.

It doesn't cost anything in money but you're not suppose to let anybody use it all willy nilly

It's like having a swoosh account lol

Not all airlines are the same, I don't know what his airline is like or what his position there was. It might have cost him $0 to put her on a buddy pass. I probably wouldn't do it myself but if it's not costing him ****, no problem with it.

Yea i think its like a friends and family discount or something so it doesnt cost him but you are still being used :rofl:

Everything that dude did was wrong and just screams lack of experience dealing with women. Why would you buy a
women you don't know anything?
Your supplicating off that bat and that's exactly what your relationship will be about
if you even get to that step (judging from his actions it wouldn't have happened).

:smh: at the men in this post agreeing with his actions. You need to listen to the "The World is Filled" specifically Too Short's
rant like 1000 times.

He had only talked to her on the phone and text. Plus she met him off some dating app. No date or nothing :lol:

There's a difference in being a nice guy and being a trick. She didn't even use a story like my friend died or something. I need to do an interview. :lol:

I mean if he used the buddy pass as a way to lead to having sex with her
I dont feel it's a bad move
It just turned out to be a bad move how it ended up going
**** real talk dude might have got her a buddy pass anyway if she was straight up and honest in the first place
I've seen dudes do waaaaaaay more to get some *****

Dude didn't even smell her pheromones and out here letting her use his pass

laugh.gif

for his sake I'm glad it didn't work out because he opened the can of worms for her to use him like a doormat

If he just wanted to smash, the story shouldn't have mattered that she lied. Something is obviously wrong with him for going all out on social media to find out what she's doing.

He thought Marissa was the one :lol:

If he just wanted to smash, the story shouldn't have mattered that she lied. Something is obviously wrong with him for going all out on social media to find out what she's doing.

He thought Marissa was the one
laugh.gif
bruh did some serious detective work. Joe/Rory downplayed it but going back that far on instagram is insane considering she said she had 1400+ pics
roll.gif

Hell, Marissa lying saved her *** too because dude seemed mad obsessive. She basically unintentionally made him expose himself

laugh.gif

In his defense he wasn't snooping at first
He saw her post on IG
He caught her in a lie
THEN
Went through 1400 pics
Which of u tryna prove someone lying to u
I feel is acceptable

bruh did some serious detective work. Joe/Rory downplayed it but going back that far on instagram is insane considering she said she had 1400+ pics :rofl:

Hell, Marissa lying saved her *** too because dude seemed mad obsessive. She basically unintentionally made him expose himself

:lol:

Yo!.. They definitely down played the fact that he scrolled 3 years back. He lowkey probably stalked her out on the dating site and was overly thirsty. I'm surprised he even got the number.

I've know people who have been fired for over doing the buddy pass situation.

Dude is a nut, I hope they get him on the show which probably won't happen. She needs to listen to Karen Civil and stop putting her business out there. Nobody is going to respect her in that industry.

bruh if a chick got 1400 pics I'm not going back 146 weeks for a girl I smashed, a girl I haven't even seen in person? forget about it I barely scroll down once

stalking twitter mentions for a girl you never met? what a weirdo

The Marisa story was funny as hell. I gotta agree with u guys when u say going back 3 years is a bit obsessive.

bruh if a chick got 1400 pics I'm not going back 146 weeks for a girl I smashed, a girl I haven't even seen in person? forget about it I barely scroll down once

forgot all about that part
eek.gif

yea dude is a lvl 1 weirdo

This week was a good week in podland.

Marisa's story was off the wall.

Joe getting suckered into buying lululemon.

Tax and Andrew with the Pete cameo toward the end.

Nick cannon on combat.

Lot of good stuff to close out the year.

Marissa is a damn idiot. Like two months ago she was on the show in her feelings saying she needs to move different to position herself to be ready for a relationship and she's still steady exposing herself. AND she's not good at it.

Should've just told old boy I have a chance at something that could really help my career but it's in ATL. Don't tell him anything for sure. So even if anyone saw her out it wouldn't mean anything if Ty was on his way cuz that's just coincidence.

When he start d blowing up her phone she should've ignored it and responded once the night was over or she got back.

If you're gonna be a savage don't tell everyone every week.

SN I saw Ty $ in the airport in Chicago going to work one morning. He was on those balance board things.

The Tax with the lawyer Kent? was really good.

So was Tax and Combat with Tristen Walker.

Last edited:

These half naked instagram chicks I'm not even doing that.

And Joe dismissed his persistence, but he had to actually pay attention to the details of the pics, because she has so many with other people.

Back
Top Bottom