The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nick Cannon interview was good.

I like when they just go up there and talk. makes for a more interesting podcast.

That was the first time I heard Tax speak on Tupac. That was interesting. I always took what Tupac said that way also. Instead of getting back at them, he ran to a magazine and did it in song. That's why I used to wonder why Pac stans were so passionate and praise Hit'em Up. You get shot, and you say you were set up, and you did a song about it to get back at them? I had mixed feelings about it, because I wasn't sure if it was marketing on some WWE stuff or what.

Just got thru listening to Marissa's story :lol:

But on the real, you're borderline nuts if you're scrolling thru 1500 pics on ig to find a particular outfit to catch someone on a lie.

Last edited:
That was the first time I heard Tax speak on Tupac. That was interesting. I always took what Tupac said that way also. Instead of getting back at them, he ran to a magazine and did it in song. That's why I used to wonder why Pac stans were so passionate and praise Hit'em Up. You get shot, and you say you were set up, and you did a song about it to get back at them? I had mixed feelings about it, because I wasn't sure if it was marketing on some WWE stuff or what.
Eh
PAC still a legend
I'm a let it slid :lol:
Also I prefer against all odds than hit EM up

Marissa is a damn idiot. Like two months ago she was on the show in her feelings saying she needs to move different to position herself to be ready for a relationship and she's still steady exposing herself. AND she's not good at it.

OR she could just stop bumming flights from strangers or people in geneal? :rolleyes

He put himself in the position to get played so he deserved it but my thing is A LOT of chicks out here on the same stuff she is looking for a free meal etc but still thinking they're a good catch because they have a job/degree etc

In earlier episodes she was talking about how she isn't regular and that she had plenty of money in savings. Yet she's flying frontier and buddy passes. :lol:

Last edited:
OR she could just stop bumming flights from strangers or people in geneal? :rolleyes

He put himself in the position to get played so he deserved it but my thing is A LOT of chicks out here on the same stuff she is looking for a free meal etc but still thinking they're a good catch because they have a job/degree etc

In earlier episodes she was talking about how she isn't regular and that she had plenty of money in savings. Yet she's flying frontier and buddy passes. :lol:

She could but that's obviously not the life she wants to live right now so why advise her on that? :rolleyes If she wants to play with ****** at least do it better.

Nothing wrong with Frontier. I've applied there :lol:

She could but that's obviously not the life she wants to live right now so why advise her on that? :rolleyes If she wants to play with ****** at least do it better.

Nothing wrong with Frontier. I've applied there :lol:

You sound EXACTLY like her stupid friend & her friends family.

Last edited:
so if you can afford to buy some kicks full price but could get the swoosh hook up from someone on this forum that you never met? you not taking it just to prove you got your own money? :nerd:

people get used everyday b, dude is just a sucker and thought giving her something would impress her

she'll grow up and some dude will wife her :lol: it always happens

so if you can afford to buy some kicks full price but could get the swoosh hook up from someone on this forum that you never met? you not taking it just to prove you got your own money? :nerd:

people get used everyday b, dude is just a sucker and thought giving her something would impress her

she'll grow up and some dude will wife her :lol: it always happens

Naw bro. You can tell by how she reacted to when he canceled the flight home. If she had the money she wouldn't have cared. She would have laughed it off like the joke was on him.

She's out here pump fakin b like a lot of these wannabe industry chicks.

Bingo, and Joe even commented on it in his abrasive way, but she didn't get it

She didn't even have a place to SLEEP. Pretty sure she said she had to wait around for her friend to get home/wake up.

And that Cardi B logic mytmouse76 mytmouse76 "If you gonna be a bird be the best bird in the flock"

Last edited:
Like i said shorty wants to be a bird so let her. Joe tells her she's wrong/dumb all the time and she doesn't listen. She tells these dumb stories then gets in her feelings and wants to prepare her mind to be relationship ready. Clearly she's not and she wants to pretend she's got it like that so let her.

IDC if I sound like her friends. I could go onto how that wasn't nice of her to use him and it won't change. She'll probably find another hook up.

Like someone just said she'll still get saved eventually. If she's lucky it'll be someone in the industry.

If anyone cares lipstick alley thinks the guy she was supposed to meet up with in LA is Ice Cube Jr.

Cardi gave the wackest interview on Tax :lol: She pulled a Marissa like she's trying to change her image.

Beans on Rap Radar :nthat: I've been waiting for someone to interview him since he got out/shot

Damn, I didn't know Beans voice was changed from getting shot. He almost sounds out of breath talking.

Last edited:
Gangstas **** up :lol:

Sigel is sooooo slept on. If he was from New York he'd be a legend and would be in a lot more top fives.

I always had Beanie > Jay

The Truth >>>>
Bruh beans murdered Jay on every damn track they had together
That ***** beans made me ******* cry on that track with Jay about his father and ****
Damn can't even remember the name of that song

EDIT: where have u been is the name of the track

P.S. Jay a snake

Last edited:
Finally listened to the Norm Lear episode and it was good

Russell Simmons should be good on Combat. Anyone who calls Donald Trump friend needs to question their judgement in people or stop using that word so loosely.

been skipping Combat pods like hell but I will check out this one with Russ. I want to hear what he has to say about his Rush card situation

As much as I hate their circle jerk for the first 10 mins of every podcast, Rap Radar has some great guests. They came into podcasting with a lot of backing though, unlike most podcasts that just start up and build organic momentum.

See this happening more often now. With Podcasts like Serial, Bill Simmons' new network and Rap Radar with (correct me if I'm wrong) CBS ads on their podcast, podcasting is changing.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom