The Combat Jack Show Thread

as much as pete got on my nerves , it sounds weird without his voice . it'll take some getting used to .

combat is a great interviewer , but he HAS to start picking better guest . i understand what he's trying to contribute by the guest that he has on the show , but no one has really had like a stand out interview with him this year . kevin gates maybe ? but thats kev everywhere . kool keith was probably the best the more that i think about it . consequence could've been great but quence tries to sound too deep at times just answer the questions straight up . combat , grab irv and start the new year off right .

Combat is trying to diversify things and I guess educate. Ice T does that also, but Ice T is better, because they're having a conversation. I can respect where Combat's coming from, but the podcast lost the entertainment value it used to have in the early days or even a couple of years ago

Rap Radar's killing them with guest. Even Juan Epstein lately. My only problem is that most of the time Rosenberg does more talking than the guest.

This is probably the only format that Nick Cannon is tolerable in for me. He seems to be a hard worker and very successful, and we all know he has his fair share of stories to tell.

Probably the last name I expected to see, though.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Irv would be :wow: though. Once Irv starts talking, he doesn't stop.
laugh.gif

If he gets Irv im assuming it will be around the time the family therapy show drops. I dodnt know what else he has going on right now.

I never got the Nick dislike. He's corny but seems cool and he's about his business.

Wasn't Irv on around like 2012/13? I fee like that is one of the first shows I listened to and maybe even how I found the show.

I looked he wasn't.

Last edited:
Nick Canon was ok. He knows people think he's corny.

Tax is going to have Pete and Schultz, which should be hilarious

Marissa :lol:

That story :lol:

Dude is out here trickin with buddy passes for mediocre chicks. The story kept getting worse on both sides. Her sending a old black and white pic with Ursher :lol:

Marisa ain't mediocre...something about her, man.
embarassed.gif

She definitely ain't gf/wife material now though
laugh.gif
...how old is she? she comes off like she's 23-25

Is this stuff is really going on out here? Imagine if she was one of these other major IG chicks someone would have gave her a helicopter ride to her crib :smh:

Is this stuff is really going on out here? Imagine if she was one of these other major IG chicks someone would have gave her a helicopter ride to her crib :smh:

It's crazy she's willing to just tell her business on the podcast like its nothing. Imagine if your the lame that bought her the
ticket from ATL. She talked about that dude like he's a super cornball for doing it ( rightfully so). Men you have to smarten
up, this chick isn't sophisticated at all.

This is the type of women you never buy #$%@ for because she doesn't respect it, can't get it herself. You supposed to
flip her and toss to the next rapper in line. :smh:

At some point the dude should have just taken that L and realized he got played and lied to. Chalk it up as a learning lesson and moved on. I would have just canceled the trip back and let her get to the airport for that surprise.

Her trying to go all out to prove her lie was true to someone she never met was funny. She should have chalked up the one way cheap ticket as a win and moved on.

But being that you are 28 and her sort of a public person, you're doing that and thinking it's cool? And her not getting what Joe was saying about the money :lol:

It's crazy she's willing to just tell her business on the podcast like its nothing. Imagine if your the lame that bought her the
ticket from ATL. She talked about that dude like he's a super cornball for doing it ( rightfully so). Men you have to smarten
up, this chick isn't sophisticated at all.

This is the type of women you never buy #$%@ for because she doesn't respect it, can't get it herself. You supposed to
flip her and toss to the next rapper in line. :smh:
Haven't listened to the newest podcast yet
So don't know the story
BUT
If a dude is feeling a woman and actually likes a woman
He shouldn't feel like a cornball for helping a woman out or for buying her something
The woman should be the cornball for taking a guy's generosity for granted
And ******** on his hospitality

Haven't listened to the newest podcast yet
So don't know the story
BUT
If a dude is feeling a woman and actually likes a woman
He shouldn't feel like a cornball for helping a woman out or for buying her something
The woman should be the cornball for taking a guy's generosity for granted
And ******** on his hospitality

Please listen and you'll see why we're saying that.

It's like how I had a old co-worker who gave a chick he met online a few thousand :lol: I was telling them I would never reveal that story to anyone. That's a to your grave story. I didn't know that there were dudes out here falling for the okey doke so easily.

It was nothing wrong with what he did. It was how soon and who he did it for.

Also haven't listened to tax yet if Pete mention to tax
Why he ain't on combat

I have a 10-20 minutes left, but Tax referred to him as Pete from the Combat Jack show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom