The Combat Jack Show Thread

When I checked the description for the Budden podcast I was conflicted but decided to pass now I wanna check it it out :smh:

**** stories are some of the best stories.

So Tax got suspended for that week from Uncommon Sense, because Rosenberg wrote a letter to Viacom?

Yo? Seriously?:lol:

Not even surprising.

Tax is gonna get himself shot out here with all the talk he's been doing in the Podcast, though.:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I listened to the Hennypalooza one and they were laughing at him being suspended. And then Tax talked a little about radio people writing letters.

I can't see Flex doing that, but I can see Rosenberg doing it.

Didn't Tax go in on him when Combat came on the show? I think Tax's show was the first time Combat really spoke on their issues in detail.
and also Tax went at Rosenberg on Twitter.

You know Rosenberg is quick to scream antisemitism. Rosenberg also has relationships at MTV2.

Last edited:
Makes more sense that Flex doing it. Both are corny as all f's. :lol:

All the rants Flex has done aimed at people, he wouldn't open that can of worms.

Rosenberg has bragged about doing stuff like that before on Juan Ep. I remember the dude who screamed at his brother, because he didn't get tickets.

Last edited:
Yea, I rocked with him but his antics became too frequent. Dude runs wild w/ an opinion and then when he's called out he throws that Jew card out. Shame this herb got put on

Also, I couldn't finish Joe last pod because Cardi voice legit annoys me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As long as you got to Marissa's story, you're good.

It definitely wasn't Flex who sent the letter, because Tax saluted Flex for voicing his opinion.

When Tax goes Macho Man Savage with the step up. He was killing EDI and his music. :rofl:

Dave East is supposed to be up there next I believe.

As far as Marissa's stories go that was underwhelming.

"A good date for me is if you text me back and like yo I had a good time with you"

Last edited:
The Spitta interview was good. Short and to the point. I didn't know about him and C Murda.

He didn't avoid the Dame Dash talk either.

I also finished Wendy. It's funny how in the moment you don't realize how important Wendy and Star and Buc were important to urban radio and New York.

Last edited:
Hold up
The lock the booty story from marissa was ASAP Rocky????! :smh:
And what's going on with tax
Haven't watched the last episode fill me in on the Rosenberg stuff

Back
Top Bottom