The Combat Jack Show Thread

I feel like Mal knows basketball.

Don't want to hear the other two talk anything sports related.

Mal just hang around a few league ******. His basketball opinions sound like they straight from the nonsense in the NBA thread at times.

I swear I remember NORE saying on IG or in an interview that diddy sat down with them for 3 hrs. I remember not watching the revolt ep because it was just 30 something mins, thinking they condensed it for the show, then they uploaded the pod and it was the same length. Boy got beyond drunk and said some wild **** and ham em delete all that ****.

The one more chance would have been a good look for Nas, but I don't here him on the remix at all, its legendary as is.

And Mal main "source" is Jennings, he just publicly says **** BJ can't or won't say. :lol:

Edit...Taylor Rooks is the anonymous guest? Might have to wait for the video pod. :lol:

Last edited:
I swear I remember NORE saying on IG or in an interview that diddy sat down with them for 3 hrs. I remember not watching the revolt ep because it was just 30 something mins, thinking they condensed it for the show, then they uploaded the pod and it was the same length. Boy got beyond drunk and said some wild **** and ham em delete all that ****.

Edit...Taylor Rooks is the anonymous guest? Might have to wait for the video pod. :lol:

That isn't Taylor Rooks. I listen to her pod.

Didn't know that about the Puff one. I thought it was boring, but it was short so I didn't care. One thing that didn't add up was Nore was talking about how much Puff drank, but it wasn't adding up. And then Puff seemed drunk. So it makes sense now that some was edited, but it's crazy he got rid of that much.

Who is the guest on Budden and do they talk basketball majority of the show? I have no interest in either.

That was Taylor Rooks, shorty sound like a dizty blonde sometimes. :lol:

Pod was whatever, them butchering Rotimi's name was funny tho.

Bout to listen to part 2 of Jay's interview

Wow, I would have never guessed she was black from her voice and how she acted on the pod. She sounds totally different on her pod and on TV. I'm turned off some.

the taylor chick is bad as hell but has the typical la chick dialogue outside of sports

I've been the biggest advocate of nore but my biggest gripe has always been he gets drunk too early/fast and now it's happening every ep it seems and it's driving me crazy

nore said multiple times the puff interview was edited, it seems to be his tax and meek ep lol

very interested in hearing what nore has cooked up with pharrell

Damn Taylor sound like a Kardashian.

Would still nut in her.
wow.png

am i the only one who thinks cease sounded like wax in the drink champs episode
talking they both sound similar

Listened to Part 2 of Jay on Rap Radar, he's like the elder statesman

I never understood the young dudes acting like the old dudes are in the way. Don't you want to have beyond a 5 year career? That attitude is so 1990's. I'm retiring. Who actually retires? It's not because you want to. How many Barry Sanders does rap have? It's because nobody really wants to hear you anymore. Run from Run DMC is only five years older than Jay. His career as a major artist putting out music was pretty much done by the time he was 25 with the exception of Down With The King when he was 29. Jay can wait four years between an album. Run DMC had a comeback that nobody expected, because once you were washed, you were washed. You had a running back life span in rap. Shouldn't you want your Too Short's and Scarface's and Jay's. As if Rick Ross is the reason you aren't poppin.

Everyone acts like they're going to be young forever and don't think long term.

The Cease episode was dope, Is the LL and BunB worth listening to?

LL was ok, the Bun B one sucked. Bun B on Rap Radar was better

Not sure if you guys are in to boxing, but the Adrien Bronner Drink Champs is good.

I'm pretty done with him as a boxer. He tries to be Floyd, but his defense isn't at Floyd's level. He doesn't throw enough punches to beat elite competition It's one thing to be swinging at you and missing, tiring themselves out. It's another when they're hitting you and building up rounds, so you can only win by KO after the seventh. I was done with him after the Shawn Porter fight. The same thing happen with Garcia.

His rapping also sucks. EFN badgering him about naming rappers :lol: It was also sort of sad he couldn't name any. Because you listen to music doesn't mean you should make it. Everyone listens to music. And also a record label is a bad investment for an athlete. It's a money pit that never pays off.

That Taylor women looks completely different than what I imagined.

If these NFL/NBA dudes get all the typical LA type of women, wth are the tech billionaires getting? Maybe it's a cultural thing the way we put sports stars on the pedestal, but I'd much rather be a low key tech millionaire/billionaire sniping everything.

Can't imagine listening to a Envy podcast. :lol: :sick:
enjoyed hearing how insecure he was with ol girl
she couldn't do nothing without him following or calling her
and u can tell she kinda runs the relationship
but she had a few good stories
like how she got her face slashed
by some girls when she was younger

I listen to envys podcast still. Nothing crazy mostly talk about their life and different issues in relationships and raising children.

Recent interesting topic was caring for her mother who has dementia and now lives with them.

Its not the radio corny envy and his wife is cool so I am entertained. Funny thing is Cthegod is the only one from the breakfast club who I cant listen to his podcast. Shultz would drive me crazy

Back
Top Bottom