The Combat Jack Show Thread

From what I remember Tax got cool with Manolo after.

Troy gave Manolo credit, he had him in the video and had him listed. He just pulled a Drake move and pretty much made it his own song.

Good catch. I always assumed they were cool before, kinda like Cas and Tax but maybe not.

I remember there being a beef between Manolo and Troy and then Tax kinda shedding more light on that while he came at Troy.

Crazy that Taxseason may really be done for. Homie put himself in a hell of a position. :smh:

Just finishing up last weeks Bodega Boys... Still my favorite Podcast around.

a blinkin a blinkin Thanks for always checking for us bro. We probably will continue to drop on Wednesday. Work/ life **** been kinda kicking my *** the last couple weeks.

Waiting to see how the whole Tax debacle unfolds. The evidence coming in doesn't exactly paint dude in the best light. If he's guilty, though, good riddance. I don't have much sympathy for anyone messing up a blessing like that.

No problem though bro. It actually kind of works out now that Tax season isn't being put out.

Last edited:
tax was basically managing monolo, cass and pnb rock

Dudes a dummy. Cass is about to do some dates on Chris Brown's tour, because they've developed a bond. He was doing some sort of co-managing thing.

And I think he could have been a link with Bleek for the Warehouse Music/Roc Nation deal with those two.

He wasn't involved that much in PNB though. I think that was strictly marketing and promotion.

he went into more detail on his second drink champs ep of who he manages and all that but I don't remember the full breakdown but i think he was involved heavily with all 3

way too lazy to check

but either way all the nonsense has my podcast app looking real weak smh

Uh oh Shulz was trending today on twitter because of this...
C5I5NAPVUAEdiHw

It's gonna be 2 hours of Charlemagne tryna tell him that he's completely wrong but Shulz who's contrary for the sake of being ******* contrary is gonna talk over him and say how people are soft just to hide his racist views... Lost all respect for dude a while ago

Also you noticed how good TBI with Ross on there? It's because Shulz wasn't there. Can you imaging him bringing up some dumb **** while him and the good brothers there were talking about building the black community??

I can tell it made him sick when that episode made it to sports center, the part they're were talking about Ross getting drunk with Gronk. They don't get on sports center with that piece from Ross if Shulz was there I promise you smh

They really need to part ways with Shulz for the sake of the TBI brand. I feel it happening soon but it needs to happen like yesterday

Last edited:
it's weird cause I don't know how the show shifted so drastically

when bi first started it was just funny back and forth

then the show turned into something else

but I def don't listen anymore

I need some new pods

Dudes an idiot, and continues to show it.

I just read how Curt Schilling defended Milo before even reading on him.

Comparing Ann Coulter to The Migos?

I'm not sure I can stomach the show anymore.

Either he's an idiot, or he just says things to troll. Migos and Milo?

He's gonna make the wrong joke one of these days. Surprised Philly didn't put the fear of God in him.

I need some new pods

I would guess the show turned cuz they saw the bigger reaction when Shultz started spewing his racist BS so this is his role now. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up on Fox news in the future as the "political comedian". Shultz is a whole h** and CTG is real funny style for having friends like this.

Dude is a troll I think he lowkey believe some of this **** tho

And he ain't going nowhere either :lol: Seem like they loving him in that Skip Bayless-esque role

Last edited:

I need some new pods

I would guess the show turned cuz they saw the bigger reaction when Shultz started spewing his racist BS so this is his role now. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up on Fox news in the future as the "political comedian". Shultz is a whole h** and CTG is real funny style for having friends like this.

Sadly enough this is what it has come to. Right wing rhetoric is becoming such a populist thing that its even crossing into comedy. I never heard of this Shultz dude before, and the only reason why I know him now is because all the devil advocacy he does for racists. I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't even believe in the stuff he says, he just knows he's going to get a reaction out of people, and in turn get some notoriety for himself whether it's bad or good. Charlemagne looking like he coming for Ben Carson's Uncle Tom title every time he gives this dude an avenue to say stupid things like this.

Dude is a troll I think he lowkey believe some of this **** tho

And he ain't going nowhere either :lol: Seem like they loving him in that Skip Bayless-esque role

Thing about Skip is that he's pretty woke, he only says crazy things when it comes to sports. AS is going the full throttle.

I need some new pods

Sadly enough this is what it has come to. Right wing rhetoric is becoming such a populist thing that its even crossing into comedy. I never heard of this Shultz dude before, and the only reason why I know him now is because all the devil advocacy he does for racists. I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't even believe in the stuff he says, he just knows he's going to get a reaction out of people, and in turn get some notoriety for himself whether it's bad or good. Charlemagne looking like he coming for Ben Carson's Uncle Tom title every time he gives this dude an avenue to say stupid things like this.

Yeah and it's a lot of people that look at it as gospel. We ain't take Trump serious at first, we just looked at him as a clown. It's comedy, he just wants attention, while a large part of the country felt like he was spitting the truth.

Yup, Brexit was the first sign, but this is sweeping all over the Western world. People seeing the world going one way and are not ready for it.

Good interview

I checked out The New King 2 on Apple yesterday it's pretty good. The New King 1 was good also.

to your point I think schultz has been on fox news already...don't know cause I don't watch it but I heard him mention it before

but I also think he just gained confidence off the feedback and him losing his girlfriend made him double down on the non sense

ctg is a quarterback type cat and I don't think he likes the flow of most of the eps himself

I hear real frustration when he's talking to schultz

edit- ultimately I think schultz is sabotaging the show in pursuit of his own career

Last edited:
I don't think Schulz believes most of what he says, he just a contrarian. He also doesn't put much of his own thought into what he says, "stats" rule his opinion. For example, last episode he talked about having a eureka moment when thinking about how to get poor people from having the mindset of looking for a helping hand to getting them to create their own success financially. His idea was to have schools teach about business and finance rather than the normal curriculum. That's an A Ha! thought to him lol

the drink champs stevie j ep is decent

but this n_ nore acts like he not even in the same room let alone conversation

holy s_

Back
Top Bottom