The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sounds like he was making the interview rounds. I saw him on Sportscenter last night.

Last edited:
just watched the latest season of the real world for some random odd reason and one cat on there is just like schultz

was messing with a light skin black chick and all lol

Last edited:
Yo Ross was bugging.

To me it sounds like steph man would feel some type of way if she made that drink. I respect her sticking to her guns

Ross is a funny dude. Never out of character

Yo Ross was bugging.

To me it sounds like steph man would feel some type of way if she made that drink. I respect her sticking to her guns

Ross is a funny dude. Never out of character

what was the context?

just off what I'm hearing here it's not that serious to help a guest of a show with a drink

but maybe he said it in a suggestive or intimidating way?

If you have the time listen to the first 3 min of the show.

The way he asked was on his ima boss serve me vibe.

That was actually pretty funny :lol:

It did come off kinda rude when she said she wouldn't get the drink, seemed weird when she was asking other people to get him a drink too, I thought they had some kinda issue beforehand and that's why she wouldn't do it.

But :lol: @ him going on Yee for being boring, he said I'm changing the name to handjob, I'm downgrading yall n***** :lol:. I didn't know Ross had jokes

Bruh this ***** Ross told shorty she got a legend throat. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who is this Stephanie joint though :nerd:
Sheesh.

Last edited:
Bruh this ***** Ross told shorty she got a legend throat. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who is this Stephanie joint though :nerd:
Sheesh.

She WAS a bad as hell then she ruined herself
761f2ca2_tumblr_mv68uhMMmu1rmbtpso1_500.gif

4fe80a1e_tumblr_m5abozXdf21r5rd7qo2_r3_500.gif

200w.gif

Now she look like Letoya Jackson
View media item 2333759

nah I agree with young renzel

off top you make guests feel as comfortable and at home as possible

Yeah, she got a nose job and her lips done. In addition to the body kit being taken off.

Has she ever commented on it?

Maybe as she got older she didn't want to be that "thick".

She looks taller than she really is.

She be talking she want a 10 plus tho, lol I know for a fact she out there necking off dudes that below average.

Wow I don't even recognize her anymore :lol: i guess that 10k Dr. Miami or whatever surgery will do that

These _'s literally just cried about their own white insecurities for 2 hours :rofl:

Said we don't wanna play the cultural appropriation game because of everything white ppl invented :stoneface:

I stopped ******* with Brilliant Idiots a min ago but I see what y'all be talking about now :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom