The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal's story.:rofl:

Yeah yo, Joe's is easily my favorite podcast. I look forward to that **** every week. Mal joining that podcast was huge. Now they just gotta get Rory the **** out and have Ice take over his spot.

The snipers, Mal's stories, Drake and Chance, mad **** on the recent episode.

It's crazy how good Joe's pod got when Mari got the boot

She was the reason they was getting set back, she's boring and corny trash. Without her annoying thot stories that was was force In she had nothing else to talk bout and it's not even like she's pretty where people accept that crap...... she's below average on any dude type of chicks they get I would hope....... talking random stories about eating dude holes and such like bruh.... no one wanna hear that crap, she flaunt that asap rocky story like it was a trophy, like she's proud to be a one night butt muncher :lol:. I seen her in persons and was thinking like you can't be serious, talking the way you talk!!!!!.

lol when Joe played Mendeecees 30 for 30 I lost it
laugh.gif
Dog. The voice had me crying.
roll.gif

I don't know if I can pic between Erika or Yandy. They're tied for me, I'm happy with either. Sam looked real nice a year or two ago but she look different to me now.

I saw yandy and mandeeces at taste of dc back in 2015..yandy was cool....i  was laughing at them cuz both of them like 5'2 lol

10 mins into Joe podcast and I shouldn't be laughing this hard at them talking about restraining orders.

"C'mon Ice, they never call...They don't get to the phone." :lol:

I see Cube is only 55 mins is it any good? I know he's been on a press run.

Last edited:
Man that podcast was so good I forgot about that joke. Joe is a wild boy for that one considering who he is.
laugh.gif

I still haven't listened to the Combat episode with Cube. Not a fan of these press run interviews.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom