The Combat Jack Show Thread

Saying grabbing a women's vagina is locker room talk is welcoming that behavior .. so yes that is rape culture. People love seeing buzz words and disregarding the actual meaning. If the term was "sexual assault culture" people wouldn't be so butt hurt. No one wants to accept that some perverted thirsty stuff they did could label them as promoting rape culture but they're perfectly fine if it was something like sexual assault because it's doesn't sound as bad :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Saying grabbing a women's vagina is locker room talk is welcoming that behavior .. so yes that is rape culture. People love seeing buzz words and disregarding the actual meaning. If the term was "sexual assault culture" people wouldn't be so butt hurt. No one wants to accept that some perverted thirsty stuff they did could label them as promoting rape culture but they're perfectly fine if it was something like sexual assault because it's doesn't sound as bad :lol: :smh:

you sounding kinda shaky dog

it's not culture

grabbing a woman's vagina in that manner IS sexual assault

there is no culture to that or rape

it's not culture

You sounding like you can't read

When people say the conversation Donald Trump had is classified as locker room talk. That is WELCOMING that behavior and according to you a culture is welcoming.

it's not culture

I recognize what you're saying but you're boiling it down to your recognition of the word "culture." Rape cultures indicates that we as a people have turned a deaf ear to women and many of the plights they face regarding rape. It has become a standard. Because we've accepted that, it's become part of our culture.

When a woman says they don't like being cat called it makes them uncomfortable and we say "oh please men been doing this for years, you're not getting harassed he's just annoying know the difference get over it"

You're welcoming that behavior

that's the whole thing

nobody worth talking to has turned a deaf ear to women's problems

sexual assault is not casual locker room conversation

cat calling is harassment

words have meaning

people are bending words to fit narratives all while getting publicity and money

Last edited:
Honestly, I appreciate Tax for putting that conversation out there, because it needs to be had.

My issue is the inconsistency.

Anything could be considered a unwanted sexual advance if you don't like the person. If Idris did that same thing she would be fine with it, as opposed to someone she didn't like?

i finally listened to the envy and yee episode 

when nore gets drunk that _ is golden . i don't think the dyslexia thing is a joke , he actually said "retargament"
laugh.gif

"nancy reagan you welcome here *****" 
roll.gif

Honestly, I appreciate Tax for putting that conversation out there, because it needs to be had.

My issue is the inconsistency.

Anything could be considered a unwanted sexual advance if you don't like the person. If Idris did that same thing she would be fine with it, as opposed to someone she didn't like?
Yeah bro it's okay to choose who you want to do certain things to you, that's called consent. It will never be one clear cut description. For the most part it sounds like we just a specific break down of what not to do so we don't do it. The problem is you'll have some woman come out of nowhere saying she likes something that another woman would consider sexual assault so now we're confused on if it's right or not. It's a tough subject to derive or discuss.

I'm bouta cat call online right now

yee looked sexy as hell on drink champs

her voice is the biggest draw for me tho

biggest thing I don't like about nore is how he is such a proponent of working under a ceo

always over glorifying a major

I'm like damn, you tryna create a podcast network

you def understand why creating your own is better

just hope the younger listeners can value ownership at the youngest age possible

Last edited:
^everybody aint built for that . I'm not mad at it cause its honest . plus nore was from the era where music like his could get played on radio , mtv , bet , do decent numbers , and still get a big check even with the label taking their cut . this a whole new world now musically and i could see why he feels like forget all that i wanna be on a major again . he's been conditioned for that life . . . plus he did say retargament on the last episode 
laugh.gif

I get all that

I'm more focused on the listener understanding what it means to own

and he says retargament every ep lol

i def feel u i don't like the message it sends either , esp. when he gives that advice to new artist but i completely understand why he feels that way 

biggest thing I don't like about nore is how he is such a proponent of working under a ceo

always over glorifying a major

I'm like damn, you tryna create a podcast network

you def understand why creating your own is better

just hope the younger listeners can value ownership at the youngest age possible

New yorkers in general aint about that indy life thats why their rap scene is a mess.

We need a Drink champs x Bodega boyz collabo

New yorkers in general aint about that indy life thats why their rap scene is a mess.

We need a Drink champs x Bodega boyz collabo

I can see that

me being from houston I just know too many people who don't wait for others to make it happen

and how rappers came up down here is well documented

Last edited:
The [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji] still delivers!!!

Back
Top Bottom