The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nah I'm not for their angle on that s***

Better or worse my a** my wife is gone if I even think that's the case around my children. :lol:

Rory gotta go. Making dumb *** jokes no one laughs at but himself. Riding Joe the whole time. I told Joe to get rid of that *** on twitter and Rory blocked me. **** him.

Mal saying he had the right to kill his wife had me dying

Last edited:
Why was Joe and Rory trying to make Mal seem crazy for his position on if he found a vid in his wife's phone doming up some dude? I'm not saying to do harm to your wife, but definitely leave that situation.

Joe was from the standpoint, I've cheated before so I can get but so upset if she does the same thing.

Manolo Rose was on some bull too. t's ok if my girl cheats :stoneface:

That's not being a simp. He misused the word.

That's some 5'2 insecure stuff and you've accepted she's going to want other people. Maybe they'e with you for other reasons if they're cheating on you.

The Scottie Pippen gossip is a little different. They have four kids and have been together 20 years. She's been with him through the good, and bad. Still, public embarrassment. :smh:

Last edited:
I was so befuddled when they got into that conversation. How could you argue vows with me after she's gone above and beyond to break them. As far as I'm concerned, my responsibility ends when I stumble upon that video. I don't understand how someone could justify sticking around for that. Even if it's for the kids, that's just a toxic situation. At the very least I'd need some time to decompress after that ****.

Now, I probably wouldn't kill her...but hey, never know how things turn out. Gotta hear both sides.
laugh.gif

Styles on Premium Pete. In case y'all don't subscribe, figured I'd let y'all know.

Last edited:
I Think Manolo was more on the basis of him cheating also tho. If your out there doing dirt yourself you can't really be mad when your spouse does the same.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't even look at her the same

If you're cool with your girl cheating, that means she's with you because she's using you. Especially for them. And you're cool with that, because you're just happy to have them. It says something when they said they were regulars in the strip club.

I always find it odd how famous and semi famous people are so accepting of tricking and being simps for women.

How they say a woman will have someone for friendship, dinner, trick, spending time with when bored, sex etc.... That's true, especially with these young birds and ones in the strip club.

They put themselves in the simp category.

Last edited:
NT Fam, I never try to flood the thread with my Podcast, but we had a big guest on this week. Rodney Williams the CEO and Co-founder of Lisnr. Lisnr is a company making big waves in the tech world. He was name Black Enterprise Magazine's Breakout Star of the Year. Please give us a listen.

Jay and Nas are investors in the company. He gave us a story about him going to Jay's house in LA. Him playing football at WVU with Pacman Jones. A great episode. Any feedback would be appreciated too!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brew-podcast/id1058184434?mt=2&i=377164027

View media item 2212048

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I couldn't even look at her the same

If you're cool with your girl cheating, that means she's with you because she's using you. Especially for them. And you're cool with that, because you're just happy to have them. It says something when they said they were regulars in the strip club.

I always find it odd how famous and semi famous people are so accepting of tricking and being simps for women.

How they say a woman will have someone for friendship, dinner, trick, spending time with when bored, sex etc.... That's true, especially with these young birds and ones in the strip club.

They put themselves in the simp category.

I don't even know it seems like nowadays a lot of people are in relationships to use one another. Women are using men for money, bags, trips & dudes are using the women for sex & bragging rights.

When Casanova was talking about buying/swiping chicks Chanel bags it really hit me that a lot of cats just think that's supposed to be the norm. I get buying your Wife/Main girl **** because she's earned that if you have it to give. But this generation are doing this for chicks who belong to the game & talk about it like it's an accomplishment.

In turn women are out here over valuing the power of there *****. Some of these chicks demand that dudes spend a large amount of bread on them just to **** or spend time with, Hence why ****** are sitting in Cells to impress ******* that won't send em a piece of mail.

mjhead23 mjhead23 does it monior if you subscribe and don't listen? I'm not sure how iTunes monitors listens, because it's different from Soundcloud.

Last edited:
Yeah manolo's logic was even more out there than Joe's. "if she answers the phone with the D in her mouth she's cheating but if she takes it out she's not cheating. Smh that's sad.

Joe killed off Vine :lol:

Magic33 Magic33 I'm not sure. I've been wondering the same thing. I think it may be based off of downloads.

I'll subscribe to support

Yeah manolo's logic was even more out there than Joe's. "if she answers the phone with the D in her mouth she's cheating but if she takes it out she's not cheating. Smh that's sad.

:smh:

Ya'll aren't in a committed relationship then.

Meek on Tax Season on Monday.....

Doing the interview while Meek is driving a wraith :lol: :pimp:

Jeezy is my guy.....but he always acts like he's BEEN that ***** his whole entire life. Dude loves talking about himself

Last edited:
That interview could either be kinda great or extra terrible. I haven't heard an interview of his that I left feeling like he cool.

Back
Top Bottom