The Combat Jack Show Thread

got my dvr set for [emoji]127912[/emoji].  I read that dude that came up with this show for Desus and Mero also did PTI and that show with Papi on ESPN

That explains Lebatard S!!!n on him on highly questionable yesterday.

Didn't say the producers name, but was basically like F!!! him, but im interested.

Nore Got Puff On Drink Champs, Cassie was there, wonder if Nore gonna ask if Puff Eat ........ In front of her .

She definitely has her bird moments, all her friends seem to be birds and she's consistently out here defending ****. But that doesn't take away from the fact that she's good at what she does.

I think Charlamagne is a clown in certain ways but he's still better than a majority of radio personalities regardless.

Some people use her faults to completely discredit her, or just don't give her any credit in the first place, which is kinda weird

Yo I'm loving this drink champs ep. With envy and Yee but COT DAMM... This podcast is edited terribly

Got the **** skipping and **** smh

Edit: idk why but I just wanna have sloppy drunk sex with Yee, something tells me thats when the supa freak come out [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:

Envy stay about to get popped.
laugh.gif
Yo when Envy said "some dude in Brooklyn tried to rob me, pulled out a pistol" and Yee said "shoutout to Brooklyn" I died
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zay bring anything new to the table? He was on itsthereal not too long ago. I'm curious if the Combat Jack crowd can really appreciate what Zaytoven brings to the table as a producer and true musician.

Also, Tax was a guest star on the Desus & Mero show today. Tax and Mero aren't used to cameras. Them ***** camera shy :lol:

Last edited:
The timing and tone on that shout out to Brooklyn was perfect lol

Yee is funny as hell, take mad shots at people

Yo when Envy said "some dude in Brooklyn tried to rob me, pulled out a pistol" and Yee said "shoutout to Brooklyn" I died :rofl:

:rofl:
That **** had me dying yo.

Yo I'm loving this drink champs ep. With envy and Yee but COT DAMM... This podcast is edited terribly

Got the **** skipping and **** smh

Edit: idk why but I just wanna have sloppy drunk sex with Yee, something tells me thats when the supa freak come out [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Yee will drink your *** under the table. I always thought Yee was a freak on the low, but when you listen to her Lip Service podcast she seems mad lame. The guest and co-host get down more than her it seems.

By the way, I'm listening to Envy and his wife's podcast and I'm enjoying it. Seems like a good look for them, and they have a dope relationship. Listening to their story, he was with shorty since age 16, besides the Erica Mena situation we don't have any stories of Envy creeping out on her. To be honest, if that Erica Mena thing didnt come out I would never imagine him ever stepping out.

Last edited:
Zay bring anything new to the table? He was on itsthereal not too long ago. I'm curious if the Combat Jack crowd can really appreciate what Zaytoven brings to the table as a producer and true musician.

Also, Tax was a guest star on the Desus & Mero show today. Tax and Mero aren't used to cameras. Them ***** camera shy :lol:

I thought it was cool. Of course he talked about Gucci, he talked about early days with Nicki and Future. Still crazy to me he did that papers beat for Usher.

I didn't know I had Vice until everyone was talking about Omar's(Michael K) show and I noticed I had it. I honestly only watch a handful of cable channels and don't know where anything is. I know where TBS is because of Seinfeld and TNT because of the NBA. The rest is just CNN/MSNBC, Redzone, NBA Network and ESPN.

I knew Joe would go at Envy. :lol:

I hate how dudes use opportunities to go at people about stuff they've been holding in. Envy was so hypocritical and sensitive in that rant. Envy was sensitive over all the comments at him and took it out on Joe. Then he acted like he was the bigger person.

Bomani mentioned that Desus and Mero were down in Miami for Revolt Weekend and mentioned the HQ producers involvement and why he wanted to support it. So Lebartard has hard feelings?

Bo said Nore is one of the funniest people ever.

I'm not looking forward to this Tax. I don't care that much about Naturi Naughton.

I thought Combat was having Jeezy. I saw him on his instagram.

Last edited:
I wonder how The Art will be since the visual art is very similar to the podcast. Will they have new jokes on the topics the discuss on the show?

Back
Top Bottom