The Combat Jack Show Thread

He got Teyanna Taylor right after she had her baby. She busted his lip :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

The funny **** is they attacked him with the car moving.

No one laughs it off when they find out it's a joke. That's the funniest part to me. It takes a while to come down from fear and anger like that :rofl:

You can't do this with New Yorkers. They might be able to get away with it in another city that's more laid back. Tax was probably calling his peoples.

The best parts are when he said I'm a do it anyway *****, and Tax gives that look like WTF? Then him being locked in b/c of the child safety lock :lol:
True talk, if you go to some of his other vids, them women be going hard on him. He always ends up leaking.

That was funny. When he said is that a threat?

Last edited:
nore trolled like crazy btw . where's dame and where the hell did e40 come from
laugh.gif

that tax clip still got me dying . the way he looked when dude first started hollering 

then dude opens the door just to push him 

"I'm playing it anyway _" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I would hope Tax wouldn't just sit in the car and wait for dude to walk around and open the door like that :lol:

Idk man those some Oscar worthy performances if so

Queenzflip is KNOWN to do dumb **** I feel he's gonna get popped eventually

The Bodega Boyz episode tbis week was hilarious. [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji] When they did the Medieval times portion i was dying of laughter.

flip is from the battle rap scene and had a small time league

his fake vids been giving him more light than any of his battle rap efforts

he been fighting to go viral for atleast 2 years now

Looks like Jack Thriller made a fool of himself on Drink Champs based on NOREs Instagram.

I gotta start using 'litfle mustache.':rofl:

flip is from the battle rap scene and had a small time league

his fake vids been giving him more light than any of his battle rap efforts

he been fighting to go viral for atleast 2 years now
Ain't even know he was involved in that scene. Rep for the knowledge, yo.

Ain't even know he was involved in that scene. Rep for the knowledge, yo.

all good

not to mention teyana was at charlie clips first battle recorded on video against tay roc

since she's familiar with the scene there's no way she doesn't know who flip is

same with tax

all good

not to mention teyana was at charlie clips first battle recorded on video against tay roc

since she's familiar with the scene there's no way she doesn't know who flip is

same with tax

i think she knew who he was

i remember seeing a clip and she told him don't start with her before he went off she didn't have time for his **** and then at some point he said Iman told him to take her to get her hair done and where ever else she wanted to go...so she knew who he was but was still pissed at what he did. This was RIGHT after she had the baby.

I listened to the Premium Pete show episodes with Mayor and Clark Kent. They were actually pretty good but his co host Lissa is very annoying and has the worst timing ever.

I gave that E-40 interview a try but after 20 mins I cut it off, he's not interesting at all, and I always thought he was overrated and trash. This week of podcast besides bodega boyz been trash

Last edited:
E-40 really grey on me over the last few years. Always thought the dude was super corny back when I was a little mustache...now I appreciate what he's done for rap.

That said his story wasn't super compelling. The general convo kept me listening.

Back
Top Bottom