The Combat Jack Show Thread

mean.gif

Why wouldn't they make sure the person is cool with the other person?
The conspiracy theorist in me believes that Randy Acker knew there was some static there and put Nore up to it. Randy Acker is one of the guys that helped plug Nore and EFN w/ CBS...and he's also the dude Dame screamed on the hardest in that infamous Def Jam video.

Last edited:
2 chains had a damn fit

jesus christ

nore left em for dead

combat eh, boy be dropping them long winded explanations but he was ight on the ep

Drinks with combat actually really good, man so entertaining, I needed this, good way to start the podcast week.

2chainz was ready to get thriller killed. Man nore setting up people :lol:, I love it :pimp:

Wait, what happened with 2 Chainz? Did someone sh on him? If so, I need info so I can hear it.

:rofl: I thought 2 Chainz was about to come through the phone

Nore put a battery in his back. He was foul for that, but I don't think he knew it was that serious. I hadn't heard about it until this.

Jack Thriller saying I'm going to be the first one to finish a story on your show :lol: I can't listen to this around people.

Last edited:
I felt bad for Jack Thriller for a moment, there. Even after hearing both of them speak I'm not quite sure why the hate is so thick.:lol:

At least the Combat/Dame conversation was productive.

Timestamp on the Jack Thriller and 2 Chainz issue?

It starts around 70 minutes in, I just remember that from looking at car

Curren$y surprisingly is the only one who actually got to finish his stories from what i remember :lol:

Jack Thriller was killing me with his comments. You're going to let me talk :lol:

I would listen to a podcast of his.

Jack is how you properly sidekick in the background, too many people just say dumb stuff to get noticed.

I have to see the Dame and Sticky stuff. Because they hinted around. Dame must have took over the conversation.

I would like to see Star and Dame go at it, those are two of the strongest personalities in the culture.

What has Star done for the culture to be in conversation with Dame? :lol:

Maybe I'm missing out on some of the dude's history, but all I'm aware of in regards to him is he used to be an old shock jock on hot97. Even in the current day, he seems to be just another loud mouth who says things for reactionary purposes. You can tell Dame really believes the **** he's saying, and his resume includes notable historic events in the rap culture.

You buggin, Star is in the HOF when it comes to radio. You don't have to like him but you gotta respect his impact. Hot 97 still hates his ***.

I gotta look for that 2 Chainz **** later.

Last edited:
I might be too young but Star was never really that important to me.

I will admit he is at the top of the rankings in the (Star, Miss Jones, Wendy Williams, Charl, etc) convo

Just not my type of radio

Jack asking "do I seem scared to you all?" and those dudes in the background saying "nah". Y'all ****** know DAMN well that boy was spooked and he was just seeking affirmation from people around him. That's the type of stuff that gets people ****** up for real. Like Combat said, that man Chainz was speaking from conviction. :lol:

Last edited:
Yo that 2 Chainz call in was crazy man. That's one of the goat moments of Hip hop podcast history [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was scared for jack lol

Dude was quiet the rest of the interview [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom