The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Bodega Boyz episode tbis week was hilarious. [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji] When they did the Medieval times portion i was dying of laughter.
Take your wretched podcast YONDER.....YONDER I SAY!
laugh.gif

The Ray J Thru History
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Im Trynna Make A Jacket Out This Dinosaur Dawg"

Strap Talk Rmx ft Young Ma

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
E-40 really grey on me over the last few years. Always thought the dude was super corny back when I was a little mustache...now I appreciate what he's done for rap.

That said his story wasn't super compelling. The general convo kept me listening.

Yeah

I was never a fan of 40, but I always figured like Twista he's an acquired taste. Not for me.

I listened to the Premium Pete show episodes with Mayor and Clark Kent. They were actually pretty good but his co host Lissa is very annoying and has the worst timing ever.

Yeah same here. Those are the two I listened to all the way through. She just says dumb ****. It's like when Pete was on Combat, but she is never funny or interesting. She has nothing to add.

Plus she isn't eyecandy. When she said I have a wide foot so I wear New Balance's. :lol:

I gave that E-40 interview a try but after 20 mins I cut it off, he's not interesting at all, and I always thought he was overrated and trash. This week of podcast besides bodega boyz been trash

I liked Joe's wasn't feeling Tax like that.

Isaiah Rashad was cool until Peter and Cipha took over the last 20 minutes of the interview :smh:

It sucks because a lot of the better Combat episodes aren't available, because of the music when Ben used to mix.

Nore just dropped Bow Wow and Combat/Jack Thriller

I wish he dropped them yesterday when I needed something to listen to

Nice, I need to see why Jack Thriller was getting cussed out by Two Chainz, my dude was goin in :lol:, this should be entertaining

Idk if i can do 3 hrs of the Nore/Combat Jack but i;ll check the bow-wow and slowly get through other one

Jesus Christ @ Drink Champs. Always working. Almost 5 hours of content just dropped on us.:lol:

Looking forward to the 2 Chainz call.:lol:

Last edited:
Nice, I need to see why Jack Thriller was getting cussed out by Two Chainz, my dude was goin in :lol:, this should be entertaining

thriller been slandering chains for years

Damn I guess I'm out the loop, had no idea

Idk if i can do 3 hrs of the Nore/Combat Jack but i;ll check the bow-wow and slowly get through other one

:smh: yeah just saw the pod is 3 hours. I'l just wait until somebody drops the cliffnotes in here then :lol:

NORE cutting off Bow Wow.

Respect Bow Wow a lot more after listening to this.

What's this about Dame and Sticky.

Last edited:
Nore is my guy but he cut off a grip off stories I wanted to hear on a lot of interviews.

He be killing me EFN gotta be on top of it or remind the guest to go back to the story

It's hard to believe no one hasn't tried to chime in and tell him to stop interrupting. It can't just be Niketalk that notices this mess. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom