The Combat Jack Show Thread

Pullin up from 60!

Proud of them dudes. From a blogspot to a TV show. Come up is crazy. No wonder Mero was house shopping out here in Jersey.

I always wonder if Rozay got hella ghost writers ...tell you this, he's definitely got an ear for great production and I wonder why more people don't use the Justice League.

He was the guy ghostwriting :lol:

He's in the old Memphis bleek video w/ tip & trick

Also had a verse on the Boyz N da Hood album (bad boy)

And T.I. "I'm just doing my job" was Ross track first. Think it was called "listen"
He dissed tip when him and the label beat Ross to the punch :lol:

Never heard anyone bad mouth Eggspectations before. That's wild to me. Breakfast there is mad good, even their dinner food is good.

Budden's podcast is much better when he has his boys on there. Mal, Emanny or Ice. They just talk about music and ****. Hopefully he realizes it and boots Rory and keeps his crew on there.

Never heard of Eggspecations until literally yesterday.

Oddly enough, my job is having a happy hour today there :lol:. Talk about speaking sht into existence.

Aye can somebody recommend like the top 3 Bodega Boys episodes? I tried to listen to a couple random episodes and was lost and thought I was listening to the wrong podcast. I couldn't get into it and cut it off completely a couple minutes into my commute.

And Eggspectation in Silver Spring is crack. My job orders breakfast from there like every other week

Aye can somebody recommend like the top 3 Bodega Boys episodes? I tried to listen to a couple random episodes and was lost and thought I was listening to the wrong podcast. I couldn't get into it and cut it off completely a couple minutes into my commute.

And Eggspectation in Silver Spring is crack. My job orders breakfast from there like every other week
I felt the same way when I started listening. They just riff for an hour and a half about the topics of the week. Zero structure.:lol:

I'd say you start with the Tax episode where he had them on. Good introduction.

As far as Bodega Boys episodes they pretty much just all bleed into one another for me. No clue what episode is what because of the lack of structure.:lol:

Last edited:
Bodega boys is organzied confusion and i love it

Yeah, low-key you may have to start with some of their earlier episodes and just run through it. they make a lot of references from past episodes.

OAN, I was listening to episode 9, and they were talking about violence in hip-hop, and Troy Ave bustin at Tax...and I thought damn, lol :wow:

All of their episodes follow the same random ranting format. There's no structure to it, just jokes and hot takes. The only thing different anyone may notice in their earlier episodes is the topic of conversation (i.e. rants about the last season of Empire in the first few episodes).

Uncle Luke's drink champs podcast was dope. I totally forgot about / didn't realize his impact.

Snoops story on how we met Nas :rofl:

Last edited:
Yo episode 35 where the dude mailed in a package to Desus and Mero but only included a drawing of Mero got me rolling. Desus was wild hurt. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Wash just about to say the same about Joe's podcast. So much better when it's focused.

Yo episode 35 where the dude mailed in a package to Desus and Mero but only included a drawing of Mero got me rolling. Desus was wild hurt. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:rofl:

You could tell he was trying to front like he was joking, but dude was hurt.

pretty bogus tho if you a fan of the show how you gon rep 50% of it? lol

mero having a family is what people really relate to

desus out here living like ben off how to make it in america smh

"Hm... Interesting" [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom