The Combat Jack Show Thread

the Ed Lover podcast was one of the better interviews i heard in a long time. Clark dropped some dope stories & music jewels in his Rap Radar

the Ed Lover podcast was one of the better interviews i heard in a long time. Clark dropped some dope stories & music jewels in his Rap Radar

Combat this week with Tech and Crooked is dope also

Tech has some stories. Tech needs to have a episode by himself.

I got into about an hour of it and it started getting redundant. As much of a "legend" as Star is, I doubt he'll do a better interview than the one with Combat a few years back, and even that one felt forced. Not on Combat's part, but more-so that once you hear Star talk for about 15 minutes, you can pretty much figure out where he'll stand for the rest of the interview. 

Star takes over interviews. He's a powerful personality. You have to just sit back and let him talk.

he said some real stuff though about radio and what they're adding and what you learn.

Rosenberg takes everything personal :lol: Taking Star being on the show as Joe trying to go at you. Sometimes I think he's too sensitive for hip hop.

Last edited:
Man I was starting to think this dude sneakaprince sneakaprince gave up on the podcast. You two got on your early Bodega Boys steeze back when they dropped every two-three weeks out the blue. :lol:

Man I was starting to think this dude sneakaprince sneakaprince gave up on the podcast. You two got on your early Bodega Boys steeze back when they dropped every two-three weeks out the blue. :lol:

Lol my bad bro. My partner was in Cuba and had no signal. I actually am doing 4 podcast this week (just dropped two today (peep 72-10 podcast).

Will drop links to others this week.

I listened to the Premium with Clark Kent, and I enjoyed it. His co-host is very annoying. I hate her voice and she adds nothing but stupid quips.

That's only like the second Pete show I listened to. I listened to the Mayor one.

I've been meaning to listen to Just.

Five minutes into this Juan Ep, and it's easily the best in months.

That's not hard. :lol:

I got into about an hour of it and it started getting redundant. As much of a "legend" as Star is, I doubt he'll do a better interview than the one with Combat a few years back, and even that one felt forced. Not on Combat's part, but more-so that once you hear Star talk for about 15 minutes, you can pretty much figure out where he'll stand for the rest of the interview. 

Star takes over the interview, his personality is that strong.

The Shane Smith-led cabler will break into the late night landscape with daily talk show Desus & Mero, set to premiere in October. The pair come to Viceland from their podcast “The Bodega Boys” and web show “Desus vs. Mero,” and promise to deliver a fresh take on current events, the culture at large and day-to-day life through the eyes of two friends born and raised in the Bronx.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/viceland-makes-foray-late-night-924354?utm_source=twitter

been following these dudes work for some years now, so happy to see them come up like this

Last edited:
The brand is so ******* strong right now [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]:smokin

Damn I'm happy as hell for those two. :smokin

Finally got their own show. Now if only Dck Wolfe would stop screwing around and get this New York Undercover reboot up and running. :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]

ViceLand is legit the only channel I need. Happy as hell for those dudes.

:pimp: :pimp:
So proud of the bodega boys

I hope this is a late night live talk show kind of thing. NT bodega hive summit at the live taping. Everybody boof a bottle of hypnotic and walk up in the spot like "**** WIZ KHALIFA!"

:rofl:

Yo if you all set it up in advance, I'd fly up to NY for that summit and subsequent **** WIZ KHALIFA shouting at the show.

dame has been apologizing for bringing sticky around dame , that should make for a golden drink champs ep friday 
laugh.gif

Desus gonne be too big and too far it of my reach soon. [emoji]128532[/emoji] Happy for them though. They've come a long way.

Nah I'm gonna catch him at a DC day party and do it there. Whine pon him and put my number in his phone.

Back
Top Bottom