The Combat Jack Show Thread

i Honestly feel like Tax does these things because it's him, he talks like most hood ****** do, except he actually has a platform. The thing with him is that he's 100% aware of the consequences his words may bring & has been willing to deal with them IMO. I don't know of too many people who Tax has "problems" with & is threatening to attack. He usually just says whatever he feels like & if someone is offended by it it's dependent on how they wanna go about the issue.

I never took it as Tax wanting to get violent with dudes on site, it's just he knows he talked ****, stood behind it & is prepared if it goes beyond words.

Exactly. Tax knows the consequences that come behind this sht....if what the streets are saying is true...then he was prepared. Right or wrong.

Where the hell is Joe? He took vacation this week?

Nore has random good questions. He'll ask a question, and I'll think, Nore asked that

Uh oh beloved

The Internet is undefeated

:lol: @people saying that's him, because of the hairline

Someone have Cam identify the hairline.:nerd:

:lol:

Exactly. Tax knows the consequences that come behind this sht....if what the streets are saying is true...then he was prepared. Right or wrong.

Man, I doubt he thought he could be facing a third strike over some dumb rapper stuff. Dudes will be looking at him like he's dumb as hell if he goes back inside.

Last edited:
So homie do all that talking with 2 strikes? That's what I'm saying. Most _'s that got 2 strikes are the most chill dudes you could meet. They not tryna go back over no dumb ****.

after hearing all sides formed a pretty solid guess of what went down

I told myself I wouldn't watch the videos but it was too much misinformation

someone had a scuffle with Troy and his people and mid scuffle the person fighting Troy pulled a gun and shots rang off while the scuffle continued

they shot banga dead...Troy and the chick both in the leg...you can hear the chick scream bout her leg

Troy was prolly wrestling for the gun when he got shot

you can also hear someone say get the gun which means the dude who shot em dropped it and Troy picked it up

next scene is the one shot Troy shot which was sloppy as hell

highly doubt Troy shot any of his people

boy would have to be the worst shooter of all time

Side note: This 'Zino/Mays interview.
pimp.gif

When he asked about Kim getting 5 mics.
roll.gif
was just about to ask who they were talking bout then i did my research

i listen to lip service when I'm all out of good podcast to listen to when I'm bored and i always ask myself why do i keep doing this 
laugh.gif

stephanie went on and on about not telling her man if she smashed any celebs and then when asked how many she smashed she says none , what 
laugh.gif

its also funny to me when you actually have a guy on thats being honest and telling you how dudes think , they still combat that like nah but you should do xyz . like yo he not asking he telling , you can't be mad about that . how some women think today is dangerous on the low 

So are we going to get a Tax episode this week :lol:

One thing for sure, I'm not sure if he added to his popularity or not, but he's going to stop corporate america and a lot of people from messing with him.

I also didn't realize that so many people didn't like Tax like they do on Boxden.

IMO Tax lost a lot of fans after his interview with Budden and his controversial/stupid opinion on Tupac and Cam snitching. Dude needs to learn how to bite his tongue a bit more, you can be controversial but there's a line you can't cross and I think he has crossed it. As far as the Troy Ave situation, I'd be surprised if he addressed it esp. considering his definition of snitching.

Tax won't address it. I also don't disagree with was he said about pac and cam. But like you said, learn when to bite your tongue.

So Beans was supposed to be on drink champs, so he had benzino for the fill in.

Last edited:
Tax was a uneducated loser that was, for whatever reason, given a shot at the mainstream.  It's a wrap now, there is no upside for anyone to do biz with this guy. 

Just like TI, probably more so he's a liability. He's going to get the you don't have to come in to work this week and record from Chris or Combat. Who's going to want that dude around the studio knowing people probably want revenge? Did Chatty talk about it this morning, I saw tweets when it first happen and Tax wasn't rumored to be involved.

New surprise episode form Nore today. Thought it was with Dame cause he tagged him in it, but he was just tagging his liquor, salty man

Tax was a uneducated loser that was, for whatever reason, given a shot at the mainstream.  It's a wrap now, there is no upside for anyone to do biz with this guy. 
i could see him coercing his way back into the loud speakers network offices 

Back
Top Bottom