The Combat Jack Show Thread

Another wack Combat I won't listen to :smh:

Nore said Talib is supposed to be on there this week

I'd rather hear Boosie or Beans

i could see him coercing his way back into the loud speakers network offices 

Nah, that's not happening. People aren't stupid and the streets know what's up, he isn't going anywhere near a podcast ever again.
He basically ruined his life for talking reckless for no reason at all. He had a chance to change his life but everything comes
full circle.

Another wack Combat I won't listen to :smh:

Nore said Talib is supposed to be on there this week

I'd rather hear Boosie or Beans

Wouldn't mind hearing what Talib has to say even though I expect tons of interruptions.

Nah, that's not happening. People aren't stupid and the streets know what's up, he isn't going anywhere near a podcast ever again.
He basically ruined his life for talking reckless for no reason at all. He had a chance to change his life but everything comes
full circle.

He has to change the way he moves. Especially if you know he's going to be at a certain spot every week around the same time.

and if I'm a guest, would I want to go? am I safe?

:smh: He's the one who might be getting karma. He kept talking about who is a snitch and rappers not wanting problems. Probably messed up his first legit job.

He tweeted about tickets for the live show in London being available still. When would we know for sure if loud speakers pulled the plug on dude's cast? :nerd:

Last edited:
They ain't letting that dude out the country during this investigation :lol:

He's still tweeting , but I don't see anything for tax seasons twitter or the instagram for the past six days.

outside of that one random *** post on IG.... what other info is there to say that tax was involved at all ? ya'll wishing this ****** career over based off a IG post from someone and a still of a dude with a bad hairline.

outside of that one random *** post on IG.... what other info is there to say that tax was involved at all ? ya'll wishing this ****** career over based off a IG post from someone and a still of a dude with a bad hairline.

One random IG post? Still of a dude with a bad hairline?

You need to go do some reading. There's other footage where you can see it's Tax. Besides his name being mentioned in cell phone footage.

and the way he's moved since then says everything. Manolo and Maino were quick to say they had nothing to do with it.

The whole internet is saying you were involved, and you say nothing? You're quick to talk about Troy before, but you don't say anything about the incident? You don't say I wish him well. I wasn't involved. Nothing? A situation everyone is talking about?

Last edited:
Links to those videos? :nerd:

Only ones I've seen were of Troy letting off the blicky, and one of a packed room with everyone shouting.

I think he said that as a joke :lol:

He should delete it though. The responses are funny though. :lol:

One random IG post? Still of a dude with a bad hairline?

You need to go do some reading. There's other footage where you can see it's Tax. Besides his name being mentioned in cell phone footage.

and the way he's moved since then says everything. Manolo and Maino were quick to say they had nothing to do with it.

The whole internet is saying you were involved, and you say nothing? You're quick to talk about Troy before, but you don't say anything about the incident? You don't say I wish him well. I wasn't involved. Nothing? A situation everyone is talking about?

I Saw a video labeled Taxstone at the show and couldn't make out a singular person in the scuffle, Also if the "whole internet" is saying your involved why would you say anything at all. He has NO reason to speak on the situation, nothing good or bad simply don't talk.

I Saw a video labeled Taxstone at the show and couldn't make out a singular person in the scuffle, Also if the "whole internet" is saying your involved why would you say anything at all. He has NO reason to speak on the situation, nothing good or bad simply don't talk.

Come on bro

If you aren't involved, you have every reason to speak on it. You aren't involved and people are spreading lies about you. It's hurting how you move and your career.

he's a convicted Felon, known gangmember, who still affiliates with known criminals.....who has a feud going with Troy Ave he gains absolutely nothing for speaking on that situation. All i'm saying is dudes are acting like the case is solved and i don't even think the NYPD has questioned this man.

I also find it disgusting that random internet cats on other websites are legit trying to become detectives and create a narrative to have him involved. It's some of the weirdest **** i've ever seen in my life.

he's a convicted Felon, known gangmember, who still affiliates with known criminals.....who has a feud going with Troy Ave he gains absolutely nothing for speaking on that situation. All i'm saying is dudes are acting like the case is solved and i don't even think the NYPD has questioned this man.

I also find it disgusting that random internet cats on other websites are legit trying to become detectives and create a narrative to have him involved. It's some of the weirdest **** i've ever seen in my life.
I'm not surprised, man. There are all types of people on the internet, so it's bound to happen. I wouldn't go on piecing things together on the internet myself, but I'll be lying if I said it wasn't an interesting situation to follow as the story expands.

Last edited:

Nobody is acting like it's solved

If someone is spreading lies about you, you speak up period. Especially in a situation like this where it matters. Why do you think Maino spoke up?

The only reason you don't speak is if you have something to hide.

Tax is on the internet all day. Dudes are @ him like crazy about the situation and he's selectively responding to what he wants. It's not like he's naive to what people are saying.

whether tax was involved or not , thats the narrative he created for himself .

nobody made him go on his podcast and talk about troy ave , violence , or how tuff he is and what he'd do to somebody every other week . thats a corner he boxed himself into sending out that type of vibe .

its no dif from how people look at suge everytime his name is brought up in a criminal case , a shooting , or a murder . even if he's not guilty or had nothing to do with it , u still give him the side eye because he's suge . it aint like he has a reputation for being a nice guy .

Nobody is acting like it's solved

If someone is spreading lies about you, you speak up period. Especially in a situation like this where it matters. Why do you think Maino spoke up?

The only reason you don't speak is if you have something to hide.

Tax is on the internet all day. Dudes are @ him like crazy about the situation and he's selectively responding to what he wants. It's not like he's naive to what people are saying.

What exactly do you want him to say? he's made it clear he doesn't like Troy Ave so i doubt he would say anything positive about the situation. NYPD hasn't questioned him about the situation so why would he have to come out and say i didn't do anything, to appease some social media followers.

There is no need for him to willingly attach ANY sort of information to this case. literally the only time i have saw his name attached to this was on social media & message boards, don't address BS and give the thought any more energy.

we're doing the same exact thing tax & cthagod do everyday.... gossip 

we're doing the same exact thing tax & cthagod do everyday.... gossip 

Gossip is rap talk, gossip is i heard a ***** got smacked..... Gossip is not let me analyze videos, whereabouts, motives and try to tie someone who is already a felon to a murder case. People are legit doing the cops jobs for them.

Gossip is rap talk, gossip is i heard a ***** got smacked..... Gossip is not let me analyze videos, whereabouts, motives and try to tie someone who is already a felon to a murder case. People are legit doing the cops jobs for them.
LOL, are you serious ? Tax the same man that "ratted" on Dreamchaser & Quentin miller 

What exactly do you want him to say? he's made it clear he doesn't like Troy Ave so i doubt he would say anything positive about the situation. NYPD hasn't questioned him about the situation so why would he have to come out and say i didn't do anything, to appease some social media followers.

There is no need for him to willingly attach ANY sort of information to this case. literally the only time i have saw his name attached to this was on social media & message boards, don't address BS and give the thought any more energy.

At this point you have to be playing contrarian because you're bored. :lol:

Last edited:
Something like ummmm, I wasn't involved and had nothing to do with it.

At this point you have to be playing contrarian because you're bored. :lol:

Yes let me the guy who's labeled himself a shooter & has started problems with Troy Ave.... that hasn't been implicated at all by the authorities. Let me go on my very public social media and randomly tell people how i had nothing to do with this shooting.

No that surely wouldn't make an officer ask himself why he's stating his innocence although we haven't implicated him in anything. :smh:

Doubt we're getting an episode today. LSN usually puts up the tax season joint by 10 AM EST.

I'm curious as to whether the incident will be discussed on TBI. Charlanagne technically put Tax on.

Back
Top Bottom