The Combat Jack Show Thread

Didn't Tax step the weirdo Atlanta dude OG Maco?
How do ya'll know it wasn't another shooter?

Might be . Just going off daily news reports. Guess they have to do test to verify it was The bullet from Troy's gun who killed dude

Last edited:
from the way the story sounds , they had kitchen knives on them and were ready to run up on og maco but there were a lot of cops around them at the time so they all kinda fell back and the situation just fizzled out . manolo rose popped that situation off not tax .

tax does have a crazy rap sheet . i also know a lot of clowns with rap sheets too . 

13259596_1574029829561641_1211391667_n.jpg

Nore's liver is going to be shriveled up by the time he's 45

I grew up on The Source, but I don't hate Benzino and Dave like a lot of people. If I owned it, I would have done the same thing. And I have a couple of Almighty RSO and Made Men tapes. I didn't really regret getting them at the time either.

When Nore said his man was a transexual, he'll try anything :rofl: I said that wrong. You think? Then he didn't help it by saying a trysexual :lol:

Dave seems to be throwing shots, but needs to loosen up.

Last edited:
Has Twitter fingers Tax spoken on the Troy Ave situation? Manolo and Maino were quick to back away from involvement.

This is wild. Story just gets more wild as time passes.

If that story's true its going to be actually worse. The shell casing will match and he's forced to take the murder of his friend
or "snitch" on Tax and his people. Assuming that tip is true, which IMO makes way more since than him actually shooting
himself. People in the video are already ducking in the corners which is prob from the shots. He's limping and you can see
blood on his jeans, and he seems to be unfamiliar with the weapon.

Yeah the story makes a lot of sense. How Troy gets the gun if he didn't enter with one is where I'm lost, but it definitely makes sense that he was returning fire. Can't explain how else his boy and his girl get shot other than an altercation and someone busting in his direction.

Either way pretty sad. A waste of two lives.

Side note:

View media item 2046756
The inanets goin' nuts.:lol:

Last edited:
That says something

Regardless as a street dude the way he tweets I would expect him to say something about the violence and loss of life and condolences to the family.

He's laying low.

That's why I think Tax was always wrong. These rappers or their goons will bring it to you, because they have more to lose than you. What's their plan b? Get a legit 9 to 5? Go back to the streets? If they get washed, their career is done. Look at the way some people treat Meek. It's a difference in someone like Jay-Z not wanting problems and someone like Troy.

Agreed. Can't say whether or not he was involved, but he's been speaking about a lot of people on a platform (his podcast) that's got bigger and bigger. I don't think he realized how much his words reverberate and how much of a threat his words could be to a street dude who just happens to rap or runs with a rapper's livelihood.

Agreed. Can't say whether or not he was involved, but he's been speaking about a lot of people on a platform (his podcast) that's got bigger and bigger. I don't think he realized how much his words reverberate and how much of a threat his words could be to a street dude who just happens to rap or runs with a rapper's livelihood.

There both idiots!!! Troy Ave was making legit money off his terrible music, living a "great" life not having a 9-5 lifestyle.
He should have just chilled and let Tax talk his nonsense like usual. He's an idiot for having a successful podcast making
money and about to take his cast international and risk everything over not liking somebody?? Are you serious?! These
two dude "won" and lost in the same day.

Highly doubt there will be a podcast next week from Tax, he's prob going to be locked up by then if they can connect
the dots fast enough assuming these "facts" are actual truth.

Last edited:
It's about machismo. Neither can look soft. If Tax was at an event with Math or Troy, what would people say? It's cool they could be at the same event and nothing occur. No, they would look for something and report back nothing occurred as if they were disappointed. One might run back and say, see, he didn't do anything. Which Tax likes to do. We can't have that.

I don't think Troy's music was terrible either.

but look at the way Tax acted towards Ebro. At no point did he admit he crossed the line by talking about that mans wife. He acted like he was right. He couldn't even say I called him to squash things or because what I said was wrong and I crossed the line.

You get two people like this together, heck one, and situations like this occur.

That's why for every incident you need to treat it like the other person is crazy or willing to go there. People need to think is it worth it, because situations escalate beyond your control quick. But Tax thinks he's just clowning around on the internet.

That says something

Regardless as a street dude the way he tweets I would expect him to say something about the violence and loss of life and condolences to the family.

He's laying low.

That's why I think Tax was always wrong. These rappers or their goons will bring it to you, because they have more to lose than you. What's their plan b? Get a legit 9 to 5? Go back to the streets? If they get washed, their career is done. Look at the way some people treat Meek. It's a difference in someone like Jay-Z not wanting problems and someone like Troy.
If that story is true...

Troy had no reason to go over there and try to be tough by snuffing him. If not for the simple fact that it could go left and you lose everything (which is what happened), at least be cool out of respect for TIP...who is on probation, likely his last chance, and is not trying to be anywhere near that type of nonsense. It's a professional event. Even if he came out of this without getting "caught", he hurts his reputation by having the perception that's he's ignorant enough to do **** like that.

Personally if I'm a rapper, I'm letting Tax do his little VladTV chatty patty gimmick and ignoring him until he initiates violence with me. At the very least, you got some wild ****** on the payroll that will do that for you.

Is it really worth it to go from being rich, eating steak and lobster every night and providing for your son to eating sloppy joe, beating your meat every night and having your son be fatherless?

Last edited:
That says something

He's laying low.

That says something

If the story posted is anywhere near the truth.... why would tax who is a felon, want to associate himself with this situation AT ALL. There is absolutely no reason to speak on this at all.

Also based off that story is that not what people in this thread were asking for ? for someone to pull up on Tax and pull his card............ Now it happens 3 people get shot because of it and now everyone has a :smh: face. People pouring all this energy into things happening between the 2 has left one dead, two others shot, And dependng on how things turn, Troy & Tax in trouble with the law.

Dudes throwing gas on real street issues for their own entertainment, and then when street **** goes down rap fans wanna act clueless. So this is the culmination of everyone wanting to see "authenticity" and asking people to prove themselves... hope ya'll enjoyed the show :rolleyes

If that story is true...

Troy had no reason to go over there and try to be tough by snuffing him. If not for the simple fact that it could go left and you lose everything (which is what happened), at least be cool out of respect for TIP...who is on probation, likely his last chance, and is not trying to be anywhere near that type of nonsense. It's a professional event. Even if he came out of this without getting "caught", he hurts his reputation by having the perception that's he's ignorant enough to do **** like that.

Personally if I'm a rapper, I'm letting Tax do his little VladTV chatty patty gimmick and ignoring him until he initiates violence with me. At the very least, you got some wild ****** on the payroll that will do that for you.

Is it really worth it to go from being rich, eating steak and lobster every night and providing for your son to eating sloppy joe, beating your meat every night and having your son be fatherless?

being that both are from Brooklyn and know many of the same people it's a little different than the standard situation.

Someone should have intervened in that a long time ago though.

Look how many people came on the show and know both.

Truly a sad sad situation, man. Really shouldn't have come to this. All the street thuggery has no place in the same world a bunch of innocent people just looking to enjoy some music.

was only a matter of time before someone showed out

I always forget tax tight with maino and uncle

don't know the story and didn't watch the any of the vids and don't care to

It's about machismo. Neither can look soft. If Tax was at an event with Math or Troy, what would people say? It's cool they could be at the same event and nothing occur. No, they would look for something and report back nothing occurred as if they were disappointed. One might run back and say, see, he didn't do anything. Which Tax likes to do. We can't have that.

I don't think Troy's music was terrible either.

but look at the way Tax acted towards Ebro. At no point did he admit he crossed the line by talking about that mans wife. He acted like he was right. He couldn't even say I called him to squash things or because what I said was wrong and I crossed the line.

You get two people like this together, heck one, and situations like this occur.

That's why for every incident you need to treat it like the other person is crazy or willing to go there. People need to think is it worth it, because situations escalate beyond your control quick. But Tax thinks he's just clowning around on the internet.

Some good points.

Tax been saying a lot of **** about Troy. He had me thinking they had real beef. When you go that far it's like ok, is this real or is this an act to boost your podcast. And in the Joey situation Troy has shown that he goes overboard too.

So you got 2 dudes that feel like they have to prove something in the same damn spot. Mix that with their homies hyping **** up and **** got ugly. Tax talk like he Nino Brown on his show. Seemed like it was a matter of time til some type of confrontation with somebody happened.

Last edited:
i Honestly feel like Tax does these things because it's him, he talks like most hood ****** do, except he actually has a platform. The thing with him is that he's 100% aware of the consequences his words may bring & has been willing to deal with them IMO. I don't know of too many people who Tax has "problems" with & is threatening to attack. He usually just says whatever he feels like & if someone is offended by it it's dependent on how they wanna go about the issue.

I never took it as Tax wanting to get violent with dudes on site, it's just he knows he talked ****, stood behind it & is prepared if it goes beyond words.

Tax don't talk like most hood _'s. Especially dudes late 20's early 30's. They not tryna bring that attention to themselves and make themsleves hot.They know what happens when you keep running your mouth saying you'll do this and that, going on long rants calling dudes soft. Tax is one them dudes that wants attention. I think he can be entertaining but sometimes when I'm listening to him I'm like "ok you asking for some trouble".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom